Fudge met his dad today

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggyme234

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This afternoon I took Fudge, who I have been looking after, to meet his dad. He is nearly 3 weeks old and needed to be separated from his mum and sister who are still with me till I find them a new home. I put the run on a blanket so it didn't smell like daddy pigs territory and I put Fudge in. He started squeaking his head off and his dad ran across the lawn to see who was making all the noise. He climbed up on the side of the run which is not very high and looked in and they touched noses. Billy, the daddy, who was Lilly, bounced off and Fudge was so desperate to be with him that he climbed over the side, which was over 6 inches, and dashed off. I caught him behind a plant pot and put him and daddy back and they loved it. Billy rumbled at Fudge only to tell him to calm down and stop trying to mount him nose and then he would go to sleep until Fudge bounced on him again. When the girl who is going to take them back went round to the house where they are to see them, she picked up Billy and he just wanted to be back in the hutch with Fudge x) x) x) I miss him now he has gone back but at least the girl seems ok for me to help her do the best she can for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back