• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fudge Wants To Apologise For Her Absence..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelle

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"I've given mum a row for abandoning my picture thread, we've been very busy but it still isn't acceptable!

Anyway, i am doing well and feeling good. The vet found a cyst on my ovary a couple weeks ago.. After some stingy jabs it's now all gone! My hair is growing back too which I am very happy about! The latest pic was taken a few days ago.. It's even grown more since then!
image.jpeg

I had some sore eyes from bad hay, but I got some drops and they are all better. Mum says my eyes are so huge; she couldn't even close them properly to rub the drops in!

Crunchie has been very good at looking after me..
image.jpeg

Except when mum made ME some new tunnels (I'm over snuggle sacks, they are so last month), and Crunchie not so politely tried to get me out! I told her I 'I shall not be moved!' Which sounded a lot like 'EE EEEEEEE'
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I am loving my floor time, although if I get too crazy I get quite stiff in the mornings. Mum is taking me to the vet tomorrow to talk about upping my Metacam or trying something herbal as she said I need to be comfortable and need to be able to run around lots if I want to!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I got a new water bottle so I don't need to bend my neck at all to take a drink.. It's a Biba bottle and the angle is perfect. Mum says my athritis may be near the top of my spine now too but we will see what the vet says.
image.jpeg

I am still missing my Ings hay as they had a bad season and the quality is poor.. I have lots of different hay but mum knows the drill.. Soft hay on the bottom and stalky hay on the top... I sand which in between! Can you see Me?
image.jpeg

Here I am!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I entered another photo comp recently, but I didn't win. Again, mum said its because I'm over 7 so I need to be in the other category.. I always win on that one and get a new toy.. Guess I must be the best in that category!
image.jpeg

I was having bloaty issues and fibreplex was helping but I was using lots of it and I don't like the big syringe.. So mum bought me the Protexin Pro-fibre pellets and I love them! I have a little pile at lunch and bed time and my tummy has been fine since. I need some water after a few nibbles of pellets though, so mum has to be on hand...

Oh.. Nearly forgot.. My sisters and I all have jobs! We work in mums Etsy shop helping her make cosies!

image.png image.jpeg image.png

Will get back to my picture thread every day from now on, mums been warned! Will leave you all with a picture of my sisters and I- Crunchie, Me, Poppet and Rowan.
image.jpeg

Ofcourse, I am the most beautiful."

Last edited:
Hooray!
Glad fudge is back in business, look forward to my daily cuteness feed.:drool:

What a great thread. We missed you! :luv:

Rowan, is it really fair that your sisters have to work? :))

Oops the video didn't work, it's on now!

@theoretikos Rowan is still under assessment for a suitable role.. She currently hasn't met the requirements of any due to a severe popcorn addiction. She is currently 8 months old (yes, she is a beast) and we are hoping we will find a suitable role once she matures...

This really made me smile today...... feeling shattered after the school Christmas dinner day.... 215 kids all needing food and singing at the top of their voices !

Lovely to see pics of the gorgeous fudge again.Where did that lovely green hay come from in the 1st pic (the one where fudge is burrowed in it) @Adelle ? x

Lovely to see pics of the gorgeous fudge again.Where did that lovely green hay come from in the 1st pic (the one where fudge is burrowed in it) @Adelle ? x
It's from here:
Timothy Hay | Hay Supplies UK

It's brilliant hay. Green, a few seed heads but although Stalky, it's an "edible" stalky! Excellent for teeth and even my fussy girl Crunchie eats it well x

It's from here:
Timothy Hay | Hay Supplies UK

It's brilliant hay. Green, a few seed heads but although Stalky, it's an "edible" stalky! Excellent for teeth and even my fussy girl Crunchie eats it well x
Thank you, I'll have a look now.I recently ordered some Timothy from hay and straw.co.uk and it was very yellow.Shame I ordered a big load lol x

Thank you, I'll have a look now.I recently ordered some Timothy from hay and straw.co.uk and it was very yellow.Shame I ordered a big load lol x

Email them, you'll get a full
Refund. The ings and the meadow is the same. Just a seasonal issue and their customer service is great x

I have had a truly horrible day. But this has saved it for me. I can go to bed with a smile on my face. What an adorable thread.

Lovely ending to a lovely day.

Wonderful video. Great family shot too.

I have had a truly horrible day. But this has saved it for me. I can go to bed with a smile on my face. What an adorable thread.
Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Ok I will, i heard great things about the hay from there so was disappointed when it turned up x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back