Fun Encrichment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelbeth

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_20150312_221916.webp IMG_20150312_221933.webp IMG_20150312_221909.webp Hey guys!

So I absolutely love creating enrichment for my piggies and wanted to share a few pictures of their favourite things! I purchased a puzzle feeder a while ago, they have mastered how to get the treats! I also wrap up a blanket and hide treats in all the creases for them to find! Here's a couple of pictures! :DView attachment 25776View attachment 25777View attachment 25776 View attachment 25777View attachment 25776 View attachment 25777View attachment 25776 View attachment 25777View attachment 25778

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you have really clever guinea pigs! They are so smart to do the puzzles. I made your last pictures full size for you.

Oh wow! I have been wondering about puzzle feeders. Which one did you get?

They're a great idea! My guinea pigs love them! Mine comes in different stages, either they can knock plugs off the holes, or slide the disc around to reveal the holes. Not sure exactly the name, but I would definitely recommend it! :-)

Oh wow! I have been wondering about puzzle feeders. Which one did you get?

They're a great idea! My guinea pigs love them! Mine comes in different stages, either they can knock plugs off the holes, or slide the disc around to reveal the holes. Not sure exactly the name, but I would definitely recommend it! They can be found at pets at home :-)

My boys love the teach n treat too :)

It's great to keep them entertained x
It's great isn't it! One of my girls is 7 years old, and still loves to play with it. Same with hiding treats in the blanket, entertains them for ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back