• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fun in the sun for Wanda!

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Wanda is really enjoying being outside, in the run, enjoying the feel of the long grass, as well as tucking into it! I want Wanda to experience everything that ‘normal’ piggies do! She may be different, but life is for living and having fun! ❤️

https://youtube.com/shorts/iogBCL4YTds?feature=share

I love that she’s living life to the fullest in spite of her issues. She could teach us humans a thing or two :wub::wub::wub:

I love that she’s living life to the fullest in spite of her issues. She could teach us humans a thing or two :wub::wub::wub:
Absolutely! She’s such a happy girl and just does things her way! She just amazes me every single day!

I’m sure it’s a blessing having her. May she have many more happy years with you ☺️

I want her to experience lots of different things! For piggies like Wanda and the lethal gene piggies, sensory experiences are so important. I was sat in the garden, looking at the long grass, when I thought, that could be so much fun for Wanda! Obviously if she’d seemed distressed by it, I’d have taken her straight back to her cage, but she clearly loved feeling the grass around her body and it’s very yummy to eat too, so a win:win situation! ❤️

Bless her heart! I do find that offering special needs piggies lots of opportunities, a life worth living, really boosts their will to live. I know they have the reputation of being fragile but I've found the opposite with my own, tell them they're palliative and they'll start outliving the healthy ones 😅

She has landed well and truly on her paws there, I hope she has a very long and happy life.

There’s nothing wrong with her appetite. 😃. She really enjoyed her lawn time. It’s lovely you have taken her on 😍 x

Wanda is amazing and has a zest for life. I always love to see piggies in the sun and nibbling the grass, it looks so completely natural, happy little lady ❤️

Back