• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fun new enrichment idea!

Eddie & Elvis

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The rescue I got by boys from recently put a video on Facebook of some of their piggies enjoying something called a snuffle mat. It's made of flaps of some kind of fabric tied to a rubber mat for piggies to nose through and find the food hidden in the folds. Everyone on Facebook was so interested that the rescue ordered a load so I bought one. It arrived today and I was not disappointed! Here's Eddie and sometimes Elvis trying it out. Eddie was especially enthusiastic but Elvis kept wandering off. He has such a short attention span 😂😂

That’s a good idea. Where can you get them or how do you make them?
Neville's Nest is the name of the rescue. They have a website where they sell a variety of cosies and these. I don't know if there are any left but if you Google Neville's Nest and go into the shop part of the website you can see what's there right now 🙂

On mine it's the kind of rubber matting you find at playgrounds sometimes. You know the one with holes in? I think you can just buy roles of it online

Back