• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fundraising Amount and Place Donated Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Following our recent Fundraising Event held in Birmingham, we have now collected all donation money and can announce the amount raised was

£230

We can also announce that this money has been given to Thistle Cavies Rescue in Scotland.

Wendi has now received this cheque as Kate has spent the past couple of days helping out at Thistle Cavies Rescue. The money raised will benefit the rescue a lot as there are 102 pigs in Wendi's care are this moment in time.

We would like to thank everybody who has donated money or attended the Fundraising Day. I think you would all agree that the day was a complete success! anim

A huge thanks from me too to everyone who supported our fundraising efforts!

Thistle Cavies were astounded by the amount raised and asked me to pass on their personal thanks to everyone who contributed. You are all wonderful!

Thistle are still involved with a huge rescue of piggies being kept in awful conditions so this money will make a huge difference to them and all the other piggies in their care.

This is fabulous news and a credit to all of you who made it happen! Not only did we have a lovely day but we also raised this amazing total! :D I am sure it will be much appreciated by the piggys who benefit from it. :)

WOOHOOOO!
Didn't we do well?

Let's do it again soon 2funny 2funny 2funny

That is great I too would like to thank everybody who supported the fundraising day,we were lucky enough to be there but lots of people supportd the day even though they couldn`t be there in person,I think this is wonderful and am so pleased that Thistle got such a wonderful donation to help with the great work that they do :)

What wonderful news :) a great amount from a really great day!

I'm so glad we could all help Thistle and Wendi out :)

Well done everyone :)

Have just told Monty the good news as hes sitting on my lap whilst I'm checking my emails!

Alison :D

Its actually £230 we raised. Billies_Mum who has just joined donated £30 towards Thistle Cavies Rescue! (Thank you :))

I hope that everybody here makes Billies_Mum welcome here which I am sure you all will do anyways :)

That is a great amount to have raised for Thistle Cavies, Wendi must be well chuffed!

Wendi, hope the money we raised helped you out.

What did you spend the money on?

We'll have to arrange another fundraising event for sometime this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back