• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fundraising Day - 5th August 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
A big thanks to everybody who came to The Guinea Pig Forum and Barmy 4 Boars Fundraising Day.

Here are the pics from the day. If you took pics, please feel free to add them! :) (My camera battery ran out - typical!)

Raffle Prizes

fundraising3.jpg

Food Table

fundraising1.jpg

Pigylmpics

fundraisingpigylmics1.jpg

fundraising2.jpg

fundraisingpiglympics.jpg

Alison

fundraisingalison.jpg

Carolone and Lucinda

fundraisingcarolinelucinda.jpg

Kelly and Guinea

fundraisingkelly.jpg

Luke after doing all the bbq

fundraisingluke.jpg

Alison and Spock (;))

fundraisingalison1.jpg

Me, Susie and Kate

fundraisingelliesusiekate.jpg

Susie and Lucinda

fundraisingsusielucinda.jpg

Standing Around

fundraisingstandingaround.jpg

fundraisining4.jpg

Group Pic with Guinea Pigs

fundraisingdaygroup.jpg

Hope you all had a great day. I did! It was so great meeting you all!

Thank you for the photos! :) I so wish I could have got up there.

Clare x

cashmincal said:
Thank you for the photos! :) I so wish I could have got up there.

Clare x

Perhaps we should set up that sometime we have something more towards the south such as going out for a group lunch.

It is a shame that you could not make it today - would have been good to have met you! :)

Alison - I love the pics... Can't wait to see everybody elses like Susie and Kellys! :)

The photo's are great ;D wish I could have been there
You can all come to me here in Ireland next year, Lol

Guinea's looked so happy too :) :)

karen

Lovely pics guys!

I love the group shot with all my piggies in! As they all hate each other I think its the only time I have ever seen them all together!

I had a really wonderful day - thankyou so very much to everyone who supported us on the day. You are all wonderful!

Spock is soooooo handsome :-*

Looks like a good time was had by all :)

bev said:
Spock is soooooo handsome :-*

Looks like a good time was had by all :)

Alison has got her eye on Spock at the minute lol. My mum fell in love with Paddy and Murphy so she has got those two! :)

It was such a good day. I hope that everybody who came enjoyed themself too!

My photos! I never took many though! :D

Lucinda and Spock (I think! )

forumdayout1.jpg

Me holding Treacle who I wanted to nap!

forumdayout2.jpg

My mum (Suey) with Paddy and Murphy - Murphy took a shine to her!

forumdayout3.jpg

My Guinea! Loving his melon and also decided to pee on a few people!

forumdayout6.jpg

Group shot!

forumdayout4.jpg

Treacle looks so lovely in that picture Kelly - she really took to you as she can be very shy sometimes!

I hope Guinea and Ton enjoyed their melon when you got home!

Really took a shine to her!

Ton stuck his nose up at the melon and wouldn't even try it! He scoffed the lettuce though! ;D

Absolutely fab photos. It's taken ages to get through to the thread today!

Brought back lovely memories of yesterday.

I love Spock and do hope Alison has him. Would love him myself, but he couldn't cope with all us girls. ;D

Hey Guys,

Like you all had a fantastic day ;D. You are a lovely bunch :D! Only got in at 10.45 pm, had all kinds of train troubles! Stranded in stockport for 45 mins when the service to Manchester Victoria was cut short, then when next train from Stockpot to Manc Vic came we were at a standstill because of signal problems... >:( then a late train on the way in to Halifax held me up too :o(!). Never mind though it was sooooooooo worth it ;). Can you believe there were enough pigs for one each for the piccys? With leftovers. Kelly please say "Hi" to Ginny... he did you proud. Also fell in love with Hannah (wow!) and was already in love with all of Kate's piggers. Sorry I didn't post my piccys yesterday, I started to but I was whacked after being up since 4.30am

Here are my pics I've tried not to post pics that are the same as those already posted but have saved some of yours too. Never seen such a fabby group pic with Piggy's in it too ;D

Ellie and Debbie with the adorable Hannah (not Ellie's sister Hannah, the piggy Hannah!)

EllieandDebbie.jpg

Hannah! :o :)

Hannah.jpg

Debbie and Sue cuddling Max and Paddy... Congratulations Debbie. We all knew you had fallen for them yesterday though! Hope Spock ends up finding a new home soon ( ;) right Alison?)
Cuddlingpigs.jpg

Debbieandpig.jpg

Caroline with Spock
CarolineSpok.jpg

Caroline with Kate's Oscar
CarolineOscar.jpg

(Caroline had a cuddle of all the pigs I think! :)

Alison with Kate's famous Guinea piglympic Athlete Roo...
Alysonnroo.jpg

Ellie with Winnie, Me with Tommy and Kate with a pig... (please excuse my eyes/face :D)
EllieSusieKate.jpg

Can one person run 3 BBQ's at once? Luke can! Give the boy a gold medal... oh yeah we already did (in the piglympics) ;D
LukeBBQ.jpg

LukeBBQ2.jpg

Me and Kate's Tommy (my how he has grown!)
MeandTommy.jpg

Luke and Ellie with Tommy and Winnie
LukeandEllie.jpg

Now the next pics I saved 'till last. Ginny was a real star. He was so relaxed when everyone was fussing over him, sitting on his Mums shoulder and checking us out. Then we had a game of (very slowly and carefully) Pass the Ginny parcel and Ginny got a cuddle from everyone. Cheeky Monkey Peed on pretty much us all, me and Ellie received a wet patch in the crotch area thanks to this guy (bear in mind I was getting the train), he narrowly missed Kate and Lucinda got lots of poops in her lap! ;D Lucky us. Then when Ginny had met his public he went in to a little run in the garden and ate some grass and some melon. He had a hidey house but he stayed out to keep an eye on us all. He is excellent! I am soooooooo jealous Kelly!

Mike and Ginny
GinnyandMatt.jpg

Ginny
Ginny.jpg

Ginny in his run
GinnyRun.jpg

People Cooing over pigs
cooingoverpigs.jpg

Big thanks to Ellie and Kate- they are the ones that have put in all the hard work making the day possible and to Carol and Luke who were also little troopers behind the scenes. And to everyone who supported the day by donating, buying raffle tickets etc... but especially all of you who attended you made the day a success and a lot of fun too! Looking forwards to that final total :)

Barmy4boars said:
Big thanks to Ellie and Kate- they are the ones that have put in all the hard work making the day possible and to Carol and Luke who were also little troopers behind the scenes.

Big thanks to Susie who did all the Pigylmpics posters and score sheets e.t.c. They were fantastic! Carol was an absolute star too with sorting out all the food and making sure everybody had everything they needed. :) Luke did really well handling 3 bbqs too! - I said the pic of him you posted Susie could be used for advertising BBQs lol

And to everyone who supported the day by donating, buying raffle tickets etc... but especially all of you who attended you made the day a success and a lot of fun too! Looking forwards to that final total :)

And of course thank you to everybody who came and bought the raffle tickets. As I have already said, it was great finally meeting you all!

Also... a HUGE thanks to those who donated the lovely items for the raffle. :D

More beautiful pictures - thankyou all for sharing them!

I have saved loads to remember the day by!

I tried to stay out of these threads since I couldn't be a part but I just had to stick my nose in and now I'm terribly jealous! Looks like you guys had so much fun! :D

Such gorgeous piccies. I love the ones with me and Spock ;D

Also it's a super pic of Kelly with Guinea - kelly looks fabulous (oh, and so does Guinea)

It really was a lovely day!

I'm still tired from it today and now have to put back all the junk I hid to make the house vaguely presentable!

Oh no don't open that cupboard door........ aaaahhhhhhhh avalanche 2funny 2funny

That's what happens in my house ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back