• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fungal Infection Next To Mouth Of Guineapig

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyphan021194

New Born Pup
Reaction score
11086030_708164389301050_1939823550_n.jpg I bought a Clotrimazole Anti-Fungal Cream 1% USP Compare to Lotrimin today to treat mt GP. But I wonder can I apply it next to her mouth? Is it ok if she lick it?

Firstly we need to know where you live - so please update your country/state/county of residence.

Secondly the photo you have posted is very unclear and shows no evidence of fungal.

Perhaps if you give us a description of the problem with some more relevant photos we may be able to give you some more constructive and positive help?
x

I live in San Jose, CA 95116. Sorry for that photo because it hard to take a pic when she keep moving. I take a closer look and I'm very sure that is fungal. Property infected hair loss, hard, dry and looking very much like a fungal infection. There are a few small dots on the ears and skin peeling white. I now do not have much money now and I don't know how much it will cost if I go to the vet . Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back