• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Fungal? Photo Included Pls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightieselle

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, posted last night thinking Walt had been in a fight, but now in the daylight it looks different. Is it ringworm? Looks white crusty and his ear is pink. His eye looks affected by it too. Any thoughts? XWP_20150131_12_13_41_Pro.jpg

Definitely a vets visit needed Look like fungal to me, please take him to the vets ASAP to get the right treatment.

Thankyou. I cant quarantine him, have one other pig but no other cage to put him in. Hope I can get on top of it x

In which case they will both need to be treated at the same time when vet confirms, but I'd work on the fact it looks like it and follow the guide. Takes time but our piggies are worth it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back