• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Fungal Rodney Almost better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi all dont know if you remember Rodney the fungal pig that was basically dumped well he was in soooo much pain and after 2 mths over of treatment and me almost giving up all hope of him getting better, i am pleased to say he is 95% better and will soon be looking for a new home;);) either with a baby boar which i will hopefully have after xmas when my rescue sow litters any day, so i can pair him or so he can be re-homed to live with someones single baby boar.

Rodney is approx 4yrs old and has not had a good life. he is a very sweet boar who loves cuddles and loves his food..

here he is!
DSC03366.jpg

DSC03364-1.jpg

DSC03367-1.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03375-1.jpg

picture of how he was..
DSC02833.jpg

Yay! That's such a huge improvement and fab news. Well done Rodney and well done you.
Beautiful boy. x)

Oh wow...The difference is amazing.
I'm so glad he's getting better, he looks a million times better and happier.

All I can say is...You are amazing.

Aww hes looking soooo much better! you've done an amazing job and should be soooo proud.

Plus he is gorgeous drool drool x)

Oh wow, he looks soo much better, bless his little cotton socks :)) he's gorgeous!

Well done Claire!:))

He looks a picture now and geat to think nearly all of his suffering is gone:))

He looks wonderful now Claire. Well done you getting him back on track. :)

Rodney looks amazing now, he's such a sweet boy.

Wow you have done an amazing job. He is such a cutiepie.

Oh look at him now, way to go Rodney.
Well done love, you truly are a star x

He has turned into such a handsome boy! Loving the piggy lips!

well rodney is 98% better and he has now moved out of quarantine and into the outhouse with the other guineas and in 2 wks gets a 3 week old boarfriend, he is due 1 more malaseb shampoo this week but there is now no dry skin hair all regrown he is looking fab and he will be living here forever with a 3 week old baby boar that is the son of Fairy the rescue sow that littered 1 week ago here is her threadxxx

http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59505

He looks like a different pig, so much better. Well done.
He's a handsome boy, looks like he's going to be a right little character.

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely stunning little man. You've done so well, he looks so happy! Such an improvement! X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back