Funny poop story

HeatherRose

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I had Rapunzel at a day care for children with special needs today. The director walks around with me from class to class and Rapunzel made two little poops on her blanket. She is not supposed to poop or pee when she visits (impossible, I know), so I slyly took the turds and put them in my pocket. No one ever saw them and nobody knew I walked around the rest of the visit with poop in my pocket!

SkyPipDotBernie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I passed my work mate a pocket full of screws the other week, and there were two gΓΉinea pig turds in with them. They must have fell in on clean out days, probably been through the wash aswell.

He didnt mind surpisingly. I just hope he doesnt pass me a shitzu turd anytime in return

HeatherRose

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I passed my work mate a pocket full of screws the other week, and there were two gΓΉinea pig turds in with them. They must have fell in on clean out days, probably been through the wash aswell.

He didnt mind surpisingly. I just hope he doesnt pass me a shitzu turd anytime in return
Those things are amazing, I have had them last through a really hot water wash before!

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes, I’ve heard of jobbies before, definitely a word used in the North! I do love the word Turd though! I found one in my trainer the other day, was hobbling around for a good half hour, thought it was a small stone 🀣