Viennese Furbabies
Paw Holder
You're absolutely right. I should have thought about this imminent danger earlier but we will start anti-pignap-training immediately.Oh my goodness what gorgeous gorgeous photos @Viennese Furbabies
I hope @Merab hasnt had any pignapping lessons from @Betsy
You might want to do quick lessons for Cherry and Chinchi just in case …..just saying![]()
Moses is very clear on the fact that there is only room for one gorgeous, cute Teddy boy in the house and it’s him.Oh my goodness what gorgeous gorgeous photos @Viennese Furbabies
I hope @Merab hasnt had any pignapping lessons from @Betsy
You might want to do quick lessons for Cherry and Chinchi just in case …..just saying![]()
What would Saxon say about Pino moving in?I wouldn't!
What would Saxon say about Pino moving in?
That's going to make lots of work for you! What are you going to do with all the![]()
![]()
I'd have piggy nap Cherry, Chinchi and Kylie to keep Pino happy in his new English home. He may not understand English though and as my German is non-existent it'd be a challenge but fun!
I agree. Two is enough for me! But cherry and chinchi are so darn cuteThat's going to make lots of work for you! What are you going to do with all thesell them as fertiliser?
I guess you could invite @Merab round for a few weeks to talk German to them and slowly switch to more and more English, maybe she would take Moses and Miriam along, so as not to burden Mr Merab with them and so that they don't pine for her or she for them? What would your H say with all the guineas moving into the house? Surely not enough room in the garage for all? Plus all theMaybe he'd move into the caravan
Could be better to leave the Viennese Quatro in Vienna, just saying.
![]()
![]()
I'd have piggy nap Cherry, Chinchi and Kylie to keep Pino happy in his new English home. He may not understand English though and as my German is non-existent it'd be a challenge but fun!
We could always meet halfway and I could hand him over?No no you can’t take Pino ….
How would you make up to him for the loss of his lovely collection of smart woolen crocheted goods?We could always meet halfway and I could hand him over?
@BetsyHow would you make up to him for the loss of his lovely collection of smart woolen crocheted goods?
?
Pino and Barney are showing no signs of wanting to hang out togetherPerhaps he secretly wants to hang out with boars, enough of the ladies![]()