• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Furminators

Freckles13

New Born Pup
Hello,

I am thinking of getting my pigs the furminator for small animals. We have the short haired one for the dog and it's amazing!
With the hot weather our pigs have been struggling with the heat they get groomed a couple of times a week but the brushes we have from pets at home aren't great.
1 of our pigs is an Abyssinian and the other 1 is a Abyssinian cross. They both have multiple rossettes but our cross has short hair and rossettes at the top half of his body but his back end is long hair almost like a Peruvian (his hair is crazy). His hair is soo thick and he casts continually no matter how much you brush him. So as any one got any good results with the furminator?

Freckles13

New Born Pup
thanks @Jaycey

they actually loved being brushed they stretch out and fall asleep when they are getting brushed. I just feel the brushes I have just remove very little dead hair.