• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gaga and Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The weather has been so bad of late that my hubby hasnt been able to finish my babies new home, which is a two storey hutch. At the moment they are in a makeshift home, and seem fairly happy. Once the house is quiet and the kids are out of the way, I bring them into the living room, where they have cuddles and a little chat. Last night Tam(the dominent one)sat on my chest making little chatting noises. Then it was Gagas turn and she is just soooo quite, and hardly moves. When I put her back in with Tam, they started having a little chat. I think they may have been discussing with each other how nice I am.lol. Well thats what I think anyways. I think that I may be going a little mad.@)lol.
Today I put a towel in the bath, and let them have a run about in there, while i cleaned out their home. They loved it. Tam was very vocal, and at one point even popcorned if thats the right phrase.I'm hoping that means shes happy. I am doing the best I can with what I have at the moment. They seem happy though, and are very much loved.:<>
My 4 year old son thought it highly amusing that Tam pooped in front of him. In his little voice he said thats asgusting mummy.lol. One thing....Dont they eat alot of Hay. Is it ok for them to eat as much as they do?8:)

Aww, how sweet. I love popcorning piggies :)) Glad they seem to be settling down a bit. I'm sure Gaga will come around with time and be more comfortable with you. It is good that they are eating lots of hay...I think (if I remember correctly) it should make up 70% of their diet.

Good luck with your piggies :)

P.S we need pics :))

Aw a popcorning piggies is a very happy pig indeed.
Yep they get through lots of hay it should be around 80% of their diet. I'm sure I remember reading once that they should eat their own body weight in hay each day!
Maybe someone can tell me if I imagined that?! I don't think that can be right. :))

awwwww i'm so glad they're chatting away to you :)
I love their voices, i even have an app on my phone so i can hear piggie voices thru the day :)) can't wait to get the newer iPhone which i will then record my girls voices ! x)

The weather has broken, and the hutch is nearly finished. Bit worried its to cold to put them out,but theyve got to get used to it havnt they. Ive made 2 snuggle pouches. Gaga loves hers, and because shes small she goes right down the bottom and snuggles up. Tam on the other hand pushes hers aside and actually went in gagas with her today. Shes such a fussy knickers.{:|

awwwww i'm so glad they're chatting away to you :)
I love their voices, i even have an app on my phone so i can hear piggie voices thru the day :)) can't wait to get the newer iPhone which i will then record my girls voices ! x)

That sounds like an interesting app, what is it? Is it for the iphone. I have iphone 3g

I think my ladies are happy

:)p
Hiya. My girlies are definatly settling in. Let me know what you think?:))

DSC00060-1.jpg

This is Tam.looook at her little face.

DSC00062-1.jpg

I'm getting a bit of a poser for the camera.8)

Heres some more for year eyes

DSC00069-1.jpg

Nope sorry NOOOOOPE. We are comfy in our snuggles that mummy made for us.

DSC00071-1.jpg

Oh go on then

DSC00077-1.jpg

I'm getting pampered

DSC00078-1.jpg

Loooook at me. Arnt I gawwwwjus

AWWW - your two girls are so cute, and by the looks, settling in well!

Piggies should eat a lot of hay, up to 80% of their diet, but their body weight per day is a bit much! Hay is ideal to keep the guts going and the crucial back teeth wearing down.

I got a little excited

Last night before I went to bed, I went to fill up the food bowl so they had enough for overnight. And they heard the cupboard door and bag, and squeeled for the first time. I know its a bit daft. But I got rather excited.lol8:)

Wait til you cant use your chopping board for anything!
They are soooooooo gorgeous x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back