• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Garden Visitor

From the original clip I'd have said most likely a ferret, but that little face isn't ferrety!

Reactions: Tim
From the original clip I'd have said most likely a ferret, but that little face isn't ferrety!
Not a ferret like we were all first thinking. It looks sweet but can be vicious. I disturbed it under the shed and it made a right racket! I think it was telling me to go away :))

Haha, well, you were disturbing it's home!

Can't wait to find out what it is!

@Guineapigfeet I'll bet you're stamping your feet and having a tantrum now, and having a little "raaaaahh"! :raz:
:lol!:

I am! It's too big (for starters) to be a weasel or a stoat? Scale is a bit tricky in the clip. It can't be an otter(!) I'm out of mustelids as I'm sure polecat has been mentioned?

Well Polecat was mentioned a lot earlier on when we weren't sure, buuuuuuut it is in fact a......

Cmon then Timothy put us out of our misery Loch Ness monster & the white on its nose is where he's getting old

Last edited:
The suspense is literally ageing me! I've just been made an Adult Guinea Pig!

Aarrrhhhh
The suspense is killing me! :yikes:
Need to know!
As bad as watching voting on celebrity shows with the silly long pauses inbetween!

:ple:

But I am impressed with the night vision picture quality- what camera do you have?
I want one for my garden, I know I get foxes but I'm sure someone has nicked a koi from my pond- gutted was my favourite most colourful one too :(

It is indeed a Polecat. For some reason (the reason escapes my memory) we didn't think it was, it's size perhaps? We set a humane trap but were advised to remove it by the rspca in case it was out foraging to feed any young it might've had. But anyway, the local wildlife are involved and are very keen to find out its whereabouts and if there are anymore about. Something was caught in a neighbours garden a few weeks ago but we don't know what happened to it yet or what it was. But we know it our visitor is still around. Piggies are safe anyway and are still causing mayhem as usual :)

Back