• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

George - good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

The lovely Bev took me to see George yesterday and we saw a very different pigger. He sat in my arms and I fed him chicory, parsley. celery and cucumber (not the crusts though - fussy pigger ::)) and HE ATE THE LOT! He just wouldn't stop eating. He carried on till he was too tired to munch any more. It's wonderful. I was so happy I nearly cried. The rodentologist had checked his teeth again and they had overgrown more so he clipped them right back to bare minimum and from that day on, George had started eating for himself. He's still not out of the woods completely though and is staying with them for another couple of weeks so they can monitor him after his drastic teeth clip. They'll be able to tell then how often he will need his teeth trimmed.
It's such great news. At one point the rodentologist didn't think he was going to make it at all but he rallied round. He's such a brave little fighter.
I told him all about the lovely ladeez who are thinking about him and he sends big piggy kisses :-*

Re: George

awww i'm really glad to hear George is getting better - bless him! :)

Squeak and I send him big piggie kisses and hugs ! x

Keep it up George!

/hugs

Trace x

Re: George

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :) :) :)

George is on the mend! What a superstar he is ..........

You must be SO relieved. I was scared opening the thread in case it was bad news

I'm DELIGHTED its all good

Re: George - good news

Aww you're all so lovely. Thanks for those messages.

I see your point Jen. I'll change the title :)

Hi Debbie

Aoooohhh brilliant news. Am so so happy to hear he's doing so much better. Thats the best news ever. :)

Deb x

Photo-0353.jpg

And here is the lovely George, content after his feast and having a nice cuddle from his mum! :)

:o Who's that ugly old bird in the picture? It must have been taken while I was in the loo *ahem* ;D ;D

Isn't George adorable? Can you see all the cucumber crusts he left? ;D

It's a lovely picture :) You're looking at him all adoringly :)

If you were that awful my phone would've broken....... ooh hold on is that a crack I see on the screen ;D

you know I love you really :-* 2funny

I'm not liking the look of that baseball bat :o :o :o :o :P

Only just found this thread!
What a lovely pigture of Debbie and George - so sweet!

Darling George - I love you

And you're not so bad either Deb xx

YEHA that's absolutely brilliant GO GEORGE :-* :-*

Now all you have to do is come home again and that'll make mummy REAL happy.

Oh don't be silly it's a lovely pic, look at the way you're looking at George, now that's LOVE :)

Sorry Debbie i have just seen this.

Thats great news :)

Sending lots of kisses to George x

He is isn't he? He's my brave little soldier.
He's still eating his veggies and not wanting to be syringe fed so fingers crossed he keeps this up. Go Georgie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back