• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Gigs, Festivals & Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Evening :D:D:D:D!

So, soon I'm going to a few gigs :)! I'm really excited!
& so I was wondering if any of you lovely people go to any gigs, festivals and whatnot, and if you have been to any recently or ages ago?
I love going to gigs so it would be really cool to see if anyone else is as into it as me, I have to say I spend far to much on going to see people live, but apart from my animals I guess that's my only real main hobby!

Don't be embarrassed either, everyone has different taste in music and stuff so I wont judge anyone lol.

I've been to see:
The Spice Girls :yahoo:
Alicia Keys
Pink twice, once at wireless festival when I saw some other bands too.
Kings of Leon twice
Paramore
Twenty One Pilots + Prides
30 Second to Mars + You me @ six
Arctic Monkeys
Katy Perry
Chase & Status + Kasabian
Kaiser Cheifs.

I also went to Reading festival this year, only on the Sunday where I saw:

Papa roach
A day to remember
The story so far
Tonight alive
Sleeping with sirens
Neck deep
You me at six again.
and... the ultimate, BLINK 182

We love live music too, especially 70 & 80's bands, as we are getting long in the tooth... :lol!:

Every year we go to the 80's rewind festival in Scotland, and see over 24 live bands over the weekend and also don our 80's get-up's and camp for 4 days... our highlight of the year..:yahoo:

In December we are going to see the Human League in Glasgow... :beer::love:

Lisa & Ali..

We love live music too, especially 70 & 80's bands, as we are getting long in the tooth... :lol!:

Every year we go to the 80's rewind festival in Scotland, and see over 24 live bands over the weekend and also don our 80's get-up's and camp for 4 days... our highlight of the year..:yahoo:

In December we are going to see the Human League in Glasgow... :beer::love:

Lisa & Ali..

Oh wow camping for 4 days! I wish I could camp but I have dodgy hips!
I love 80's music! I'm a early 90's kid so when I was little I grew up with 70's and 80's because of my parents! Never heard of rewind festival! I might have to look into this! Thank you!

Oh! Human League! That's 'don't you want me' and 'together in electric dreams' artist isn't it!? Well I hope you have a brilliant time! I'm sure you will!
There's just something about listening to your favorite bands live.

I love Katy perry! I bet she was good...

She was amazing! At first I was like hmm should I go and see her or not but then once I did I became really into her music! She's one of those rare people who can preform and sing all at the same time! very good. I'd go and see her again!

She was amazing! At first I was like hmm should I go and see her or not but then once I did I became really into her music! She's one of those rare people who can preform and sing all at the same time! very good. I'd go and see her again!
Her tickets sell out within 20 mins. So not much chance to see her really! What a shame.

Her tickets sell out within 20 mins. So not much chance to see her really! What a shame.

I'm that really sad sort of person who will be ready with my laptop out on the ticket page at 8:30am ready for a 9am release sale hahahahaha. Although it was my friend who got the tickets for Katy Perry and invited me along, i'm not sure how she got them...she's not a get up for release sort of person lol.

I'm that really sad sort of person who will be ready with my laptop out on the ticket page at 8:30am ready for a 9am release sale hahahahaha. Although it was my friend who got the tickets for Katy Perry and invited me along, i'm not sure how she got them...she's not a get up for release sort of person lol.
She must've got it off the ticket ninja.....

I have been to a few gigs!
Some include:
Pink
Arctic Monkeys
Katy Perry
Example & Wretch 32
Chase and Status
And last year I seen Fall Out Boy and Justin Timberlake!

I have been to a few gigs!
Some include:
Pink
Arctic Monkeys
Katy Perry
Example & Wretch 32
And last year I seen Fall Out Boy and Justin Timberlake!

You've seen Fall Out Boy! Awwwwhh man! I bet they were soooo good! I'd love to see Fall Out Boy!

What did you think of Pink & Arctic monkeys?

You've seen Fall Out Boy! Awwwwhh man! I bet they were soooo good! I'd love to see Fall Out Boy!

What did you think of Pink & Arctic monkeys?
They were sooooo good! I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it but I really did! And would defo go again. Probably the best gig I've been too. They interacted with the crowd and stuff throughout the show too.

I have always been a fan of pink and it was a few years ago I went to see her and she was brill! I would go again! Arctic monkeys were average I would say. I don't think i was thrilled enough to go and see them again if that makes sense haha

They were sooooo good! I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it but I really did! And would defo go again. Probably the best gig I've been too. They interacted with the crowd and stuff throughout the show too.

I have always been a fan of pink and it was a few years ago I went to see her and she was brill! I would go again! Arctic monkeys were average I would say. I don't think i was thrilled enough to go and see them again if that makes sense haha

Oh gosh! I'd love to see them! No sooner they go on tour again I'm going to see them! Seriously like one of my fave bands! I love bands that interact with the crowd too! When there really appreciative of their fans yano?

Yeah me too! she puts on such a show as well, its like going to an acrobatic show! She's so talented to do all that stuff and be able to sing with ease at the same time! I'd defiantly see her again too.
I feel the same about Arctic Monkeys, I saw them at the o2 arena in London and me and my boyfriend were standing and right at the barrier...seriously my ribs were bruised the day after, without him constantly pushing back I probably would have broken a rib! The guys at the front, security, nearly had the lift me out at one point! It kind of took away from the performance half the time i was more concerned what was about to crush me next. Never been at the barrier for anyone again since!

I've been to a few since the age of 13 or so :p I went to quite a few when I was about 16 or 17 though!
McFly
KT Tunstall
Lostprophets (bit awkward to say that now though with all that's happened with Ian Watkins!)
Elliot Minor (a relatively small band I saw quite a few times)
Green Day
Muse
30 Seconds to Mars (plus You Me at Six)

My friend has also just told me she bought an extra ticket to see Foo Fighters next summer which I'm tempted to buy off of her!

I've been too:

As a child:
Girls aloud
Boyzone
The wanted
Jonas Brothers

Recently (bands I still love now):
-All time low twice- my favourite band, I love them so much! First time I went, I got right to the front and just wanted to cry, I was so close! Got crushed against a bannister and kicked in the head and back of my leg! Best night of my life!
-You me at six
-Twenty Twenty
-Black Veil Brides
-Paramore

I think that's it.. But I think I've also missed some!

Oh gosh! I'd love to see them! No sooner they go on tour again I'm going to see them! Seriously like one of my fave bands! I love bands that interact with the crowd too! When there really appreciative of their fans yano?

Yeah me too! she puts on such a show as well, its like going to an acrobatic show! She's so talented to do all that stuff and be able to sing with ease at the same time! I'd defiantly see her again too.
I feel the same about Arctic Monkeys, I saw them at the o2 arena in London and me and my boyfriend were standing and right at the barrier...seriously my ribs were bruised the day after, without him constantly pushing back I probably would have broken a rib! The guys at the front, security, nearly had the lift me out at one point! It kind of took away from the performance half the time i was more concerned what was about to crush me next. Never been at the barrier for anyone again since!

Yeh I know what you mean. They kept thanking the crowd and saying how they wouldn't be here without the fans etc.

She really does put on a show which makes the whole thing much more enjoyable! She must be so fit to do all the stuff she does throughout the gig. I would be gasping for breath! Haha.

Oh no that's no good. I never go to the front for that reason. I always see people getting pulled out the crowd. I can get quite light headed when standing for ages so I tend not to go too early so don't really have the option of getting to the front!

I've been to a few since the age of 13 or so :p I went to quite a few when I was about 16 or 17 though!
McFly
KT Tunstall
Lostprophets (bit awkward to say that now though with all that's happened with Ian Watkins!)
Elliot Minor (a relatively small band I saw quite a few times)
Green Day
Muse
30 Seconds to Mars (plus You Me at Six)

My friend has also just told me she bought an extra ticket to see Foo Fighters next summer which I'm tempted to buy off of her!

nooooooooooo -closes eyes to foo fighters or I might cry-. I've spent so much money on gigs and festivals this year I couldn't justify the £60 for the worst seat in Wembley, it makes me sad :( I'd give my toes to see Foo Fighters lol, I would defiantly buy it off her if I was you!

Hahahahaha Lostprophets, yano..I really liked lostprophets, and still like their music...but yeah bit awkward now, bet they were good though.
Did you like 30 seconds to mars, think its one of the best concerts I've been to! I didn't even know their songs that well, I went because I knew my friend liked them and never turn down a chance to see anyone live (haha) but I really enjoyed it! some really catchy choruses you can sing your heart out to!
Oh I remember Elliot Minor! God! they remind me of my teenage years! I'd love to see Green Day to, much they've broken up now haven't they?

I've been too:

As a child:
Girls aloud
Boyzone
The wanted
Jonas Brothers

Recently (bands I still love now):
-All time low twice- my favourite band, I love them so much! First time I went, I got right to the front and just wanted to cry, I was so close! Got crushed against a bannister and kicked in the head and back of my leg! Best night of my life!
-You me at six
-Twenty Twenty
-Black Veil Brides
-Paramore

I think that's it.. But I think I've also missed some!

hahahahaha 'kicked in the head and back of the leg' and 'best night of my life' in the same sentence! Only a true fan would know about those feelings!
Oh I quite like black veil brides too! Their at Download festival next year, although I'm not a massive fan on 'screamo' I can tolerate them.
You should have alook at Tonight Alive if you like Paramore :)

Oh and All Time Low are amazing I agree!

hahahahaha 'kicked in the head and back of the leg' and 'best night of my life' in the same sentence! Only a true fan would know about those feelings!
Oh I quite like black veil brides too! Their at Download festival next year, although I'm not a massive fan on 'screamo' I can tolerate them.
You should have alook at Tonight Alive if you like Paramore :)

Oh and All Time Low are amazing I agree!

It was genuinely amazing. Being kicked in the head didn't even bother me one bit, I was to excited! I love all time low so much. I mean Alex Gaskarth, that voice:drool:

I love black veil brides! How do you feel about falling in reverse? I loved them until the new album!

I've listened to tonight alive a few times but not enough to get into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back