• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ginger guineapigs are cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere that has a ginger guineapig available? We would very much like one (they are so cute aren't they!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) we have already had two guineapigs who are very happy.:)

bobby<3
XXXXXX

Awwww, don't just go for a ginger one! You may like him/her, but your piggies might not! Make sure they get on, before you bring the new piggy home. And like I say, what you like, may not be what your current piggies like! Besides, plenty of non ginger piggies that need homes too :-)

In my experience, adding a third piggy to a well bonded pair is the bonding that is most likely to go wrong because you are going to end up with a 2+1 constellation much more often that with a working trio.

Rather than upsetting your happy and stable pair, I would recommend thinking about a rehoming another bonded pair from a rescue; they know the characters and will only rehome well bonded couples, so you do not end up with the problem of having to find a solution for a piggy on its own a few weeks down the line.

This is my little girl who posted this ")

We are actually get a couple of ( non Ginger :) ) piggies from the RSPCA just waiting for them to come out and do our home check.

We also have two other piggies, one we've had for years and another from a rescue and they are bonding really well.

My daughter is becoming obsessed with all things piggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back