• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Girly Herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoBo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

Dont know if this will work or not but i have spoken loads about my Girly herd so at last i have put in some photos. Swizzles is the Ginger and White one and the boy of the bunch. There are 9 in total and currently live in Molly's Mansion outside and are soon to upgrade to a super shed with run, hope you like them xx

You have a lovely herd - I love the black and white theme with the gold highlights!

Please take more pics; I'm a sucker for other groups!

well now i have worked out how to put photos on here, there will be no stopping me x

They're lovely x) It's so nice having a group of them isn't it, they're so happy in a herd :) I only have four girls (and a single boy at the moment who I'm still deciding what to do about finding him a friend) but one day I'll get more :))

I love their hutch too!

Oh wow, just seen your pics after you said Jewel looks like Marmite - she really does, and all of your piggies are absolutely gorgeous x) I would love more piggies one day :)

yep i am picking up the three in my avatar tonight and it will be a while before i can add them to the herd cause Molly's Mansion is a massive hutch but its not big enough for another 3, so the trio are living indoors for now and then moving into my newly acquired double hutch outside when the nights warm up a bit and then they will move in with the herd when the super shed is ready xx

yep i am picking up the three in my avatar tonight and it will be a while before i can add them to the herd cause Molly's Mansion is a massive hutch but its not big enough for another 3, so the trio are living indoors for now and then moving into my newly acquired double hutch outside when the nights warm up a bit and then they will move in with the herd when the super shed is ready xx

Oh wow, a super shed! That will be amazing, lucky piggies! x)

Then you will have space for another herd in the mansion... ;) :))

lol i think my husband might just draw the line at that one.

Same problem here... one group permitted. Best of luck with your newbies. You will have an awesome group!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh so we'll be seeing more of them x) great!
Good luck with the intro's i'm sure you'll take your time :)
Great pics x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back