• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

glass bottle with carrot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the duck one too! Its amazing! :)) I couldnt decide between the duck or carrot too cute x)

That's so sweet! They are a bit pricey, but it's great that they are dishwasher safe. I would be tempted if I had a dishwasher, as the plastic bottles are difficult to wash and you end up throwing them away after a while.

It would be so handy to have a dishwasher safe one, and it is really really cute :))

If I ever need new bottles I might think about getting them :) I'd like glass bottles more really than the plastic ones I have.

I would be tempted if I had a dishwasher, as the plastic bottles are difficult to wash and you end up throwing them away after a while.

The plastic ones are difficult yeah. I use uncooked rice, put a little in the bottle and a tiny bit of water, put on the lid, and shake it up so the rice cleans off any algae, it works really well :) It would be so much easier to just put them in the dishwasher though! :))

teehee, love this! I like how long the nozzle is too. Might have to purchase one soon (and hide it from my boyfriend as he will kill me, i'm meant to be on a ban from buying things for the girls remember?!)

It's great isn't it, the glass bottles are much better as the piggies drink loads more than if in a plastic bottle:))

I have the " SuperPet " one too (with the duck in)!
I may also be buying the " Living World " carrot one.. I don't know yet, but I have heard good reviews about them both - and they look adorable too!

P.S. I got mine from " Pets At Home "... Did you try there? :-)

I bought the carrot one today, it's just as good as the superpet one I have the duck ones as well:))

I've had these years ago, but not had any for a few years, just wanted to be reminded, how loud are these compared to a classic or eazifilla bottle (zippy ones?) also what is the leakage like at household temperature?

I've had these years ago, but not had any for a few years, just wanted to be reminded, how loud are these compared to a classic or eazifilla bottle (zippy ones?) also what is the leakage like at household temperature?

Hi,

I have three glass bottles/duck ones and one carrot one now.

I also am using a classic plastic bottle and the classic bottle is alot louder,

I haven't noticed any leaks on the glass ones and my piggies are inside:))

I have two carrot ones for the babies and one big ducky one for gilly. I love them, I can't stand those wire attatchments mallethead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back