• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

going on holiday... well supposed to be..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

I'm supposed to be going on holiday with my parents and my sister and stu on 4 November.

i am so worried because i cant get anyone i trust to come round to my house twice a day to look after the pigs..

we always go to them first thing in the morning.. when we get home from work and have cuddles etc and then at bedtime when we give them their blueberry mix.

I dont know what to do..

I dont know anyone local to me who would be willing to take 10 guinea pigs and rabbit for a week?

i'll supply all the food and pay you!

where are you from? we might be able to find out if anyone in your area actually offers piggy boarding.. i know where I come from most petshops do.

wish you luck finding someone. :)

In Bridgwater in somerset

i'm just so worried because i dont want to lose out on the money and the holiday (which i desperately need!)

but my piggies are my babies and especially milo :)

who is going to take on all those lil beauties?

i've given up

nobody wants to look after them..

*cries*

looks like i'm not going on holiday

:(

Gem, if only I had the space I would (am in Bath). It's just I live in a tiny tiny flat and I can't possibly. Otherwise I would LOVE to!

awww thanks Lucinda..

you could have a weeks holiday if you want and stay in my house? heheh

bring your piggies :) there woudl be enough room :)

I will have the same problem in January but I thought of a solution. I asked my husband to check around with his friends if there is anyone who will want to actually stay in our flat for the week.

Obviously it would have to be someone free with no commitments.. which is why I asked hubby as he might know some men who arnt married or working and have nothing better to do !

SO Maybe you have cousins or other family u can ask ? even if they live far away.. you never know they might like to have something "new" to do.

I really hope you find a solution GOOD LUCK !

What about a pet sitter, I know people do go in and feed cats that don't want to go into kennels.

have you asked the vets or local RSPCA for a pet sitter our vets have Sian who is one of the receptionists daughters and she looks after rabbits piggys and any rodents or will come to you house to mind them a few times a day,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back