• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Going to write a formal letter of complaint and I need to do some homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abnoba said:
seriously, what is the matter?

It is not like Anderson is the only person that has ever posted something which is off topic or obvious or unrelated or god knows, but there is just no need to reply in such a sarcastic manner! If you haven't had a good day today piggybaker, might I suggest you do something to unwind and cool off before coming back on to the forum? Being snappy and sarcastic like that is just uncalled for, a simple "I am not sure how this is related to the thread?" would be sufficient, don't you think?

There is load of people on this forum who post things that are off topic or just plain and simply RANDOM but I dont go round posting comments like that (well mind you if I did, I would be on here 24/7 as there is that many people who do it!)

actally what i said was well within reason, there have been 3/4 threads on rabbits and guineas latelyand whether they should be kept together, and as for your opinion on my behaviour I don't care, and quiet frankly if you want to tear me off a strip in public might i make a suggestion and you wind your neck in!

ps i corrected your spelling mistakes for you :)
but yes back to topic

piggybaker said:
Abnoba said:
seriously, what is the matter?

It is not like Anderson is the only person that has ever posted something which is off topic or obvious or unrelated or god knows, but there is just no need to reply in such a sarcastic manner! If you haven't had a good day today piggybaker, might I suggest you do something to unwind and cool off before coming back on to the forum? Being snappy and sarcastic like that is just uncalled for, a simple "I am not sure how this is related to the thread?" would be sufficient, don't you think?

There is load of people on this forum who post things that are off topic or just plain and simply RANDOM but I dont go round posting comments like that (well mind you if I did, I would be on here 24/7 as there is that many people who do it!)

actally what i said was well within reason, there have been 3/4 threads on rabbits and guineas latelyand whether they should be kept together, and as for your opinion on my behaviour I don't care, and quiet frankly if you want to tear me off a strip in public might i make a suggestion and you wind your neck in!

but yes back to topic

Sorry but there was no point in being sarcastic, yes what Anderson pointed out had already been pointed out in other threads, but she was just trying to add some information to this topic. She was trying to be helpful. You weren't very helpful by being sarcastic about what she said :-\

piggiex why don't you have a look on a reccent thread about Rabbits and Gp's being housed together there was an interesting one a few days ago. xx

Sorry ladies but this has had me chuckling, I don't think piggybaker was nasty or rude just stating the obvious ;D

Piggybaker is VERY rude actually, there is no need for being sarcastic whatsoever, especially the reply to wind1 along the lines of "well done for spotting this, of course I am being sarcastic" as if piggybaker is actually proud of being like this!

about spelling mistakes - I do think my English is better than your German, honey ;)

piggybaker said:
well thank you Anderson none of us where aware of that ?

but yes back to topic
[/quote]

Sorry to go off topic again but piggbaker you should check your own spellings before you slag off other people (were), (actually), (quite) and telling someone else to wind thier neck in when you obviously need to do the same is quite something else. You really have got an attitude problem. Also even if a thread has come up a number of times I don't see the problem in answering a question without all the sarcasm and nastiness. There was a thread on here the other day about this forum being one big happy family. I suppose in every family there is someone who is rude and obnoxious and it seems we have found that family member here. As I said I am sorry to go on about this but I really feel somebody should not be allowed to get away with being like this to another forum member.

Mods note

The behaviour of members in this thread is totally unacceptable. Members are reminded to keep posts polite and respectful and therefore keep threads on topic.

If this kind of behaviour continues we will have to consider further action against offending members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back