• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Good bye my boy

LokiCat

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Loki passed away last night. He was only 1 year old we called the vet last night because I was worried he was impacted (he recently had neutered surgery). I did as they told us to but I wish I could of done something more. We should of brought him in to the emergency vet! Not just talk over the phone I should of trusted my gut.

Attachments

• IMG_4957.jpeg
    IMG_4957.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4948.jpeg
    IMG_4948.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4947.jpeg
    IMG_4947.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4722.jpeg
    IMG_4722.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4721.jpeg
    IMG_4721.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4720.jpeg
    IMG_4720.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 3
Oh no I'm so sorry for your loss it's heartbreaking isn't it, you did your very best and I'm certain Loki is very loved, cherish the time you had together, although I'm still grieving over the loss of our five month old in December last year. Be kind to yourself. Sending lots of fellow guinea mummy love 🌈x

Loki passed away last night. He was only 1 year old we called the vet last night because I was worried he was impacted (he recently had neutered surgery). I did as they told us to but I wish I could of done something more. We should of brought him in to the emergency vet! Not just talk over the phone I should of trusted my gut.
Lovely photos by the way and what is your other lovely named? X🌈

Sorry for your loss. You did your best for Loki, I’m sorry you didn’t get more time with your sweet boy. Sleep tight Loki x

I am sorry that Loki had to leave you too soon. He would have known you loved him but take comfort that he is now out of pain. Sending hugs as you grieve as we all know its painful.
Popcorn over the rainbow bridge little one 🌈

I’m so sorry you have lost Loki. Sometimes the call to the bridge is just too strong. His life may have been short but it was full of your love and happy days. Take care ❤️

Back