• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Good luck Rocky darling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wishig you so much luck for tomorrow, my sweet furry-faced love with your funny white eyebrows.

I am getting lots of treats in for you - grass, cucumber, strawberries - for when you come home.

I love you so much,
Mummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we're sending heaps of cyber cuddles and wheeks from us :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
and if the dam mail starts up you should receive a card too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Rocky is having nasty cysts >:( removed this morning/today
Come on little darling, we're waiting to here you're out of surgery and wheeking for your mummy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

keeping all our pawsies crossed for you and sending you lots of hugs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Fingers and paws crossed for you here too. :smitten: O0 :smitten:

5 lots of paws and 4 lots of fingers crossed for you Rocky! Sending your mum a big (((hug))) looking forward to hearing that you are ok!

Big wheeks to you!

Louise, girls and pigguns!
x

Good luck little man, we are all rooting for you here :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you everyone :smitten:

Off to collect Rocky in a minute.

He has eight lumps in all and only two have been removed today. I knew of three and the vet found the others while Rocky was gassed (and more relaxed). They are going to the lab to be analysed but they may be cancerous.

I might be going through all that again.

awwww good luck again, i really hope everything turns out ok, thinking of you both x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back