• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Good luck today Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkest.dreaming said:
Ooh the one you wanted! Yay! O0 :)

Yay, I would say its my 1st choice - I still need to go to University of Central England interview (other top choice) but think I will go to Northampton - Now I have been offered a place, I know its going to happen!

Thanks everyone - I am just so happy!!!

absolutly brilliant news I am so delighted for you I knew they thought you did well with the first part they didn't need any more, told you!
pigs just went wild when I told them Ellies going to be a teacher, the noise was defening ;D ;D of course if they could talk they would be saying yihaaaaaaaaaaa you go girl, O0 O0 O0 O0

Hehe thanks everyone.

I need to say a huge huge thank you to Kate and Susie for helping me go for this. I never thought that I would ever be able to get in to do a teaching degree but have proved myself wrong - I wouldn't have done it without the help of these two fab people.

I also want to say thank you to Susie for helping me with my university interviews - she helped me whilst she was meant to be off work on half-term but instead, was teaching me different ways to teach the history topic I had chose e.t.c. Also, Kate has helped me big time when I first decided to try and get into teaching! :)

Thanks to all the members on the forum too for all the good lucks and well dones. I really do believe that my nan answered my prayers when I asked her give me luck for the interview.

YIPPEE CONGRATULATIONS LOVE :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We're all proud of you and your efforts to succeed in your choice of career :-* :-*

Friends and family supporting also deserve a :-* :-* too

That's brilliant news Ellie, well done!

My Mum did her B.Ed at Nene (now Northampton uni). I was quite young at the time when she was doing her course and sometimes she used to take me in to meet her friends etc. I thought it seemed like a really nice place. I'm sure you'll love it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back