• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Good luck vibes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's finally time...just getting ready for Archie's long awaited trip for the snip :)
Please send us good luck vibes for the op. I'm so nervous :{ I just can't wait for it to be done, then in another month he can have a new home with my 2 lovely girlies :(|).

Good luck Archie, aslong as your new ladies aren't miniature Bettes you'll be alright! xx

Thanks guys :). I should know how he is by 2pm, so fingers crossed.

And I don't know Joanne, Lexi is a bit of a grump :)) Bette reminds me of her lol. But they've had plenty of time to get to know each other behind bars so should be ok :)

Good luck little Archie.
Hope it all goes well. Sending lots of love and piggy kisses your way.
Stacey & Reggie x

Just rang the vets up and they said the op is all done and he's well. I can go and pick him up any time after 4 :) I'm so glad it all went well. I was so worried.
P.S. Thanks all for the vibes. They obviously did the trick

He's home now and looks very happy considering... He's munching away on food and within the 2 seconds he's been back in the cage he's already pooped twice, so that's a good sign. I'm so glad it all went well. Hasn't stopped him flirting with the girls at all though rolleyes they're all going mad. At least they are happy to see him :)

I'm sorry I didnt see this before! I'm so glad hes ok. Wishing him a speedy recovery! It will be worth it once hes with his ladies.;) lots of love from me and the piggies xxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back