• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

good ol move around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today I decided while I was doing the weekly cleanout, that I'd put Bumble outside, underneath Tam. Hubby screwed the joining hatch up so that he couldnt get to Tam. And am I glad he did, he was up that ramp wheeking like the right barnpot that he is. He seems really happy out there, with all his wooden toys and a new blue house full to the brim with hay to eat and keep warm.
Bumble settling in eating his hay

DSC03979.jpg

My Tam. Beautiful piggly wiggly

DSC03978.jpg

Tam drifting off

DSC03977.jpg

Whos house is this??

DSC03980.jpg

Did you use blackboard paint on the door? I love that!

They both look very happy :)

No just chalk. Once Ive got them settled and hubs built new hutches n all that malarly then I shall do the names properly

how cute...!
they look so happy and healthy...!
x)
x

Awww, they both look happy with the arrangement. Mine went outside for first time today. Blacky took it in his stride and didn't stop eating and nosing but the girls didn't come out of the frosties cereal box apart from a cheeky nibble of grass from the safety of poking out the box.

Mine have all moved out now and JoJo has moved in with his new wives. Getting two was definitely the best idea, he tried to do his bullying act but was confused who to bully so gave up hehe!

Everything looks great and so clean!:))

Your piggies look in superb condition as well:))

Bumble is making me smile. I am soooo glad hubby screwed the ajoining hatch up. Hes up and down the ramp like a mad man. And all you can see is his nose and one eye through the little gap in the hatch hole. Hes sooooo funny.
As soon as the back door was opened today the pair of them went mad. At least Tam has got someone to talk to now.inbreeding

I woke up this morning, looked out of my window and there they all were!

I swapped bedrooms with my sister so I had the back room, told everyone it was so she could have the bigger room...actually it's so I can see my piggies every morning! Next best thing to having them indoors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back