• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Bruno

KathT

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Bruno died totally unexpectedly this morning, aged about 3. He leaves behind his pigwives Bella and Mya. I can’t believe he’s gone. With hindsight, there were subtle signs that I didn't pick up on, with the only obvious symptom being sore eyes that he was receiving a/b drops for. Must have been something far worse to kill him. They are so good at hiding illness - to their detriment.
Love and miss you Bruno. Sleep well my angel😥
004003AF-88ED-453B-A4B5-F3CE23891147.jpeg

I’m so sorry for your loss 💓
Popcorn free Bruno. Your wifelets will sure miss you

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, what a horrible shock for you.
Sleep tight sweet Bruno.

I’m so sorry for your sudden loss. Sleep tight beautiful Bruno. Big hugs x

Oh what a beautiful boy, I’m so sorry you have lost him x
Sleep tight handsome Bruno 🌈

So sorry for your loss - what a shock for you.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve your lovely boy

I am so sorry to read this, please be kind to yourself, it is often impossible to pick up on signs of illness at times as their prey instincts are so strong. I doubt this would have been anything you could have seen or foretold. We have lost piggies suddenly and the ‘what ifs’ are The awful Part of grief. Don’t second guess yourself you gave him an amazing life so full of love

huge hugs to you x

sleep well little one

RIP Bruno
x x

Thanks to everyone for your kind words - I suppose it’s inevitable that we blame ourselves, even when we do do the best we can. I’m a bit less shell shocked today. Miss him massively, even if his pigwives seem to be getting along well without him! I’m sure I will miss him for a long time to come. Thanks again everyone.

Back