• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Carrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My lovely guinea pig Carrot died suddenly just yesterday. I am constantly seeing memories of him running around in the house.
Carrot, I hope you had a happy and comfortable life with us. You are sorely missed.

img2270q.jpg

I am sorry for your loss! Carrot was simply gorgeous! I am sure that he must have been very happy with you, considering that cheeky little face!

It is not easy, especially at first when your loss is brought jarringly home by so many little things...

RIP Carrot

What an incredibly handsome lad. I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP Carrot. Run free x

What a goregous name for a very handsome piggie. Popcorn free at the bridge little one..

:( Poor little man. He's gorgeous. I bet he misses you lots too.
RIP Carrot :rose

So sorry to hear that Carrot is now running free over the bridge. I lost my Carrot 5 years ago now and I still miss that ginger swoosh running around in the corner of my eye. Big hugs to you x

Whee are so sorry to hear about little Carrot 8...8...8...
RIP Carrot run free at the bridge, enjoy munching away on the dandelions and clover and popcorning with all the other piggies, you'll be so sadly missed by your family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back