• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

goodbye chester

heejung

New Born Pup
Reaction score
hello,
chester, my last remaining piggie passed away today. i wanted to leave a post here in his memory because this website has been of great help to me for years. i knew his time to leave me was coming and i am comforted by the fact that he was able to pass in my arms. i can only pray that he is reunited with his brother, leo, in heaven. i hope that they are happy to finally see each other again and will wait for me to join them.
rest in peace, chester (8/20/14 - 9/7/20)
and to leo, i’m so sorry you’ve been lonely up there (8/20/14 - 10/04/14)0C0CA496-6C19-48D6-9B80-CB89E910D166.jpeg57617A91-4F77-4A37-AE37-099F9EB28836.jpeg8D5A09C8-7E53-4F3D-8B41-F3ED662E373A.jpegB9D21D3B-6263-4305-BDDF-F4CD40A71F2F.jpeg9197B1DE-B58C-43D0-99C0-F4E6A615060B.jpeg546F737A-5BBB-4610-B7F5-4F0F9895D2F9.jpeg
ps
does anyone have any suggestions on how to grieve? i tend to try to forget to stop the pain and not fall into depression. but doing so often fades my memory of even the good times.

I am so very sorry for your loss :( we all grieve in different ways but please be gentle with yourself as you go through the grieving process.

Sleep tight Chester xx

I’m so sorry that you have lost Chester, he looked a beautiful boy.
Sleep tight little man, have fun with Leo 🌈
Grieving is a sad process, that moves on in phases. First there is the total devastation of loosing someone very special like a pet who’s part of your family. Then the what if’s and doubts set in sometimes like “could I have done more”, or was the vet right? but eventually you will reach a place of acceptance where you can look back on all the lovely memories you have. Be kind to yourself, take time for “you” if you need a good cry in 3 months time then you have one. I still find I tear up talking about a special hen that died 30 years ago. We are all different and grieve in different ways x

So sorry for your loss.
When we have loved as much as you loved Chester and Leo, there is pain.
It will pass but it takes time.
Maybe each day remember one thing and treasure that memory.
Be patient and gentle with yourself and allow yourself time to grieve

I am so very sorry for your loss, he was such a handsome piggy. Go gently as you grieve.

I think all we can say is that in time you will feel better. At the moment you have so many sad thoughts but good memories WILL take these over and you will smile thinking of your boys. The love you have for them will always be with you and in time it will be a good feeling 💜

I am so sorry for your loss, please be kind to yourself during this horrible time, massive hugs to you.

Sleep well beautiful one

RIP Chester

x x

Back