• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Chubz. fat but sweet.

mel42

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Chubz
2017-2019
Chubz was a proud little piggie. she liked to rumble strut and steal food from her friends, Linny and Coco.
At the young age of 2 on June 8 she took her final breath do to unknown causes.
Rest in peace Chubz, you will be remembered in the hearts of all of us.

So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a right little character. RIP Chubz.

I’m sadden to hear about Chubz, she sounds a lot like my little guy Broly, we lost him just 2 months ago very unexpectedly at 3yrs of age. He would zoom in the wee hours of the night and popcorn for 10-15mins straight while we were trying to sleep, lol. He will always be deeply missed.
I know Chubz was deeply loved and she will be missed.

Zoom free Chubz!
*Hugs*

So sorry to hear of your loss.
It’s hard when it comes out of the blue at such a young age.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

Losing a loved piggie is heartbreaking enough, but to go so young and so unexpected is even harder. Take care of yourself and treasure your other piggies as they grieve with you. Popcorn free Chubz x

I’m so sorry for the loss of your little guinea pig they obviously had a life full of love with you.

RIP Chubz
x x

it was very surprising there where no symptoms except for one.
the night it happened she was eating grass in the front yard with her friends and when it started to get cold and i came to take them inside i noticed that she was dripping a milky white substance from her butt.
now i know a little bit of the substance is normal but she was DRIPPING it. i thought it was weird but didnt really think too much of it which was a mistake.
so i took them in and put them in the cage and left the room. but when i came back to check on them chubz was laying on her side motionless.
my two others looked so sad they where just staring at her body and i thought she was just really relaxed and sleeping. i tried to pick her up but she was just a limp lifeless body. I'm broke ass so i cant afford a dissection or a cremation and so we baried her in the backyard.

Back