• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye For Now

irene

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
12CB4134-B4DC-4CCB-8DB5-38A1CF43E45B.jpeg On 12/13/17 I lost my beloved cinnamon. I didn’t realize how much It would hurt. I miss her everyday. She didn’t have an easy life she wasn’t 4 yet but had several major bouts of illness. I know now her legs are active and she can run again.....”near, far, wherever you are I believe in the heart and the heart will go on and on”

Oh I’m so sorry for your loss :soz:
Rest in peace Cinnamon xx

So sorry for your loss. Popcorn free little Cinnamon. :soz:

You gave Cinnamon the best life you could. She loved you and still does. She is now out of pain and playing zoomies with her new friends at the Rainbow Bridge and popcorning once again.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little piggy, she was very loved and had a wonderful life with you.

Sleep well little one

RIP Cinnamon
x x

I am very sorry for your loss. It is not the length of life, but the love and care in it that count - you have given Cinnamon plenty of that!

So sorry for your loss. Remember her at her most beautiful best and not as she was at the end. Popcorn free beautiful Cinnamon x

So sorry for your loss. Remember her at her most beautiful best and not as she was at the end. Popcorn free beautiful Cinnamon x
Thank you and to all the members of this forum for much help during Cinnamon s illnesses I still have her cagemate so focusing on keeping her happy now

Back