• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Ginger, I love you my piggy!

PiggyLover13

New Born Pup
Reaction score
On November 6, 2019, I lost my beloved piggy, Ginger. She was my daughter's guinea pig who I loved greatly. She had numerous health problems including being paralyzed in both hind legs. Despite all, she lived her best life with strawberries. carrots, and lettuce. She died of natural causes and my youngest daughter (whos Ginger was) took the loss very hard. She was very sad when I told her of Gingers passing after school. Any advice for coping skills for kids?

We loved you Ginger! I hope you are living your best life over the rainbow! You are gone but never forgotten.

On November 6, 2019, I lost my beloved piggy, Ginger. She was my daughter's guinea pig who I loved greatly. She had numerous health problems including being paralyzed in both hind legs. Despite all, she lived her best life with strawberries. carrots, and lettuce. She died of natural causes and my youngest daughter (whos Ginger was) took the loss very hard. She was very sad when I told her of Gingers passing after school. Any advice for coping skills for kids?

We loved you Ginger! I hope you are living your best life over the rainbow! You are gone but never forgotten.
Listening from u I think ginger was such a sweet piggy❤ Rip ginger u had your best time here and now may u be happy in the piggy heaven❤❤

So sorry for your loss. She sounds as if she was a very lucky piggie to have found your family. ❤️🐹🌈

So sorry for your loss. Sleep tight lovely Ginger x

So sorry you have lost Ginger
Sleep tight little lady x

I am so sorry for the loss of Your piggy. It is so tough to loss a pet and so difficult for your daughter. Take a read of the guide linked above.

sleep well little one

RIP Ginger
x x

Back