• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye little Smores

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My little Smores started bleeding from the mouth today, and he wasn't able to eat anything anymore :( I took him to the vet, and he was diagnosed with chronic dental problems. He couldn't be helped. We had to put him down :...

Goodbye little Smores :...:...:...:...:...:...

Such Sad news HUGE Hugs, sometimes the kindest Gift is the hardest.

Well done for having the bravery to let little Smores go no longer in pain. xx

RIP little sweetie, I lost one of my piggies 5 days ago and it is heartbreaking xx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Smores. Run free x

I am so sorry to hear of Smores passing, its been nearly a month now since losing Fonzie, and I know he will be popcorning over and taking care of him for you. Take care xx

awwww isnt Smores the little one that nearly choked the other day?

Rip Smores, really sorry hon, hope you are ok x

So sorry to hear about little Smores.

You did the kindest thing possible.

x x x

so sorry to hear that you lost a guinea pig. My Guinea pigs companion died last saturday. I know how you feel

Thank you all for your sympathy. I'm sorry for all the pigs you have all lost too :...
Smores did nearly choke to death a few days ago. I'm glad I saved him from that though, so he had a much nicer, peaceful death :... :... :... :... :...

IMG_8404.jpg

So sorry about little Smores :( it must have been so hard for you to let him go, but remember he is not suffering any more. Rest in Peace precious Smores x

I'm really sorry, night night beautiful Spores.

thanks everyone. he's been gone 2 days now :...

I'm glad his cage-mates don't notice he's gone. He lived in a giant cage with 3 other boars. They've been together since they were very young, and remarkably, they never fought. I wish he was still there :...

thanks everyone. he's been gone 2 days now :...

I'm glad his cage-mates don't notice he's gone. He lived in a giant cage with 3 other boars. They've been together since they were very young, and remarkably, they never fought. I wish he was still there :...

Glad to hear your others aren't pining. Hope you are all holding up well *big hugs*

I am so sorry for your loss!

RIP Smores

Thanks again, you all.

Now Smores has been gone for 4 days. His cage looks so empty now...
I miss you little guy :...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back