• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Little Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.

span

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My poor little Zach passed away yesterday morning :( It has come as a complete shock, he'd been to the vet pretty much every three days for the past two weeks and seemed to be getting better from his URI, albeit a little slower than we or the vet had hoped. But yesterday he was floppy when we picked him up, so we rushed him to the vet and although they said the outlook wasn't good, they gave him an injection and said we should bring him back the next day. We took him home and about half an hour later he had passed on.

My heart is in pieces. He was only a few months old when we got him and we had only had him six weeks. He went to the vet so many times in his short life that all of the staff knew him. He was so gorgeous and really tame, he was always happy to be picked up and have a brush. His favourite food was timothy hay and he loved cherries and the inside of cucumber - no crusts!

He was an unplanned guinea, he needed a home and we had space, so we were lucky enough for him to come and live with us for a while. He was so small and young and it doesn't feel right that he's gone. I hope he knew how much he was loved and wanted. I hope he's met up with my lovely Luney over the rainbow bridge and he is running around bringing magic to all he meets, just like he brought magic to us.

Zach, we didn't get to know you for very long but we loved you so, so much. Rest in peace, little one.
Zach_zpsqodhopm8.jpg

Such a gorgeous piggy & gone far too soon. At least you helped him live a bit longer than he would have otherwise. Really sorry about this.

Am so sorry you lost lovely little Zach so soon. Sweet dreams Zach xx

I am so sorry for the loss of your stunning boy, taken far too soon, but he knew love from you in that time so try to hold on to that over the forthcoming weeks. Huge hugs xx

RIP Zach
x x

I'm so sorry for what has happened,he was a little light that shone very bright for you,when we get to the bridge they will all be there for us xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back