Goodbye my boys

MidFray

New Born Pup
Reaction score
The Gideon and the Garruk Pig .
The piggies that were dumped in a box. I brought them home to 'foster' I said to my partner...🙄 I thought I'd let him name them from his card game 'Magic the gathering' to win them over.

We have loved and spoilt them so much.
Gideon (white & black) a.k.a the scaredy pig, the heat pad hog pig and the boss pig.
Garruk (tri) a.k.a the handsome pig, the boufey pig, greedy pig and the majestic pig.

We've even had an painting done of them and clay miniatures which are suppose to be our wedding cake toppers.

We will miss cuddling you both and loving you. I even have your little paw prints to remember you by.

Love you boys.

Attachments

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
aww they were so cute. lovely keepsakes that you have to always remember them xx

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
You must be devastated to have to say goodbye to both of them but you gave them a loving home when they most needed it. I love those paw prints - what a lovely way to remember them. They are now together over the rainbow bridge RIP little piggies

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huge hugs to you at this very sad time I am so sorry to read of your losses, please remember that you gave them an amazing life.

Sleep well little ones

RIP Gideon and the Garruk

x x

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Remember them at their finest and best. I am so sorry for your loss.