• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye My Friend......scary 2000-2018 x

smokeysmummy

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
17.5 years ago, a very special pussy cat was born. Her name was Scary and she was one of a litter of 4 'spice girls' all
Born with cat flu as their owners (not me) decided to never take them to the vets. Sadly her 3 sisters were taken far too soon but my Scary girl was a fighter! She was the sweetest, snuggliest and most cute little furbaby anyone would want to have. She was my true Furry soulmate.
Sadly after a brief illness after taking poorly on Mothers Day....my little Scare bear was struggling and her little body couldn't take anymore. A chest X-ray confirmed what I already knew.....cancer and lots and lots of fluid around her heart. My girl's fight was over and today I had to say goodbye. My heart is broken and will never be the same again. As the spice girls once sang....goodbye my friend, I know you're gone you said you're gone but I can still feel you here. Night night my angel. Mummy loves you and will miss you always x

IMG_5702.JPG

Oh my. What a lovely cat she was. And how lucky you were to have each other for so long. After such a long time she’s going to leave a big space behind her. Run free at theRainbow Bridge beautiful Scary. Hugs to you @smokeysmummy x

So for your loss. I lost my cat 18 months ago and I still miss her terribly. It does get easier, try to remember all the happy times. Sending you hugs.xx

Hello. I've read your lovely story about the one and only. Scary.
These cats can over time create a bond that is hard to understand and explain.
You looked after her and she rewarded you with 17.5 years.
Them years will never leave your memory and as a reward in time you will smile at them thoughts. That i promise.
RIP Little Scary. x

She sounded amazing, you must have had such a wonderful bond and you gave her a life full of love - remember that. Huge hugs, I am so sorry for your loss, huge hugs

Sleep well little one

RIP Scary
x x

Back