• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye My Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caviequeen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I say Goodbye to my Pie she was only a year and it was to fast for her to go and she was so healthy but I guess losing her last friend was to much for her and she stopped eating and drinking and just grieved for Tazo and I kinda feel awful cause I should of known that this would happen she's always had a mate ever since she was born.
Anyway goodbye Pie I'm gonna miss you go now to Rainbow bridge and forever be in peace and go see Tazo, George and Alfie, love you now FOREVER and ALWAYS and I'll NEVER FORGET you.
The following photographs show Pie completing the circle of life ending with the final photo which portrays her in her forever sleep
March 10, 2014- March 3, 2015

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I'm so sorry. Hugs to you. Popcorn free little one. X

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful little piggie. Huge hugs to you at this sad time

Sleep well little one

RIP Pie
x x

Run Free little one,

Lisa & Ali.. x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight little one x

I am ever so sorry!

Popcron free with your companions again, Pie!

I'm really sorry, she was a beautiful little piggy and I know you will miss her so much.

Gone to the Bridge at only 1 year old?! Oh, no! I am so sorry for your loss. Pie was a very pretty little girl. She died of a broken heart, and has left your heart in pieces too.
BIG (((((HUGS)))) at this sad time.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments and I really miss her badly still. I only have my 4 boys now, Gilbert who's 5, Hodgins who's 4, Blitzer who's 2 and Smudge who's 1 and a half.
Gilbert her daddy who has just as lovely marking as his daughter did seems to realize she's gone he always use to talk to her but I could never let them live together cause well more little babies but anyway I think he also mourns her passing as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back