• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Rufus

Status
Not open for further replies.

erty_pigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After his castration he was never really the same and deteriorated slowly. Took him to the emergency vets on tuesday but unfortunately he didn't make it :'(

I'm taking comfort in the fact that the vet gave him lots of pain relief so at least he didn't suffer. Keep looking at his empty cage and bursting into tears :(

Goodbye Rufus, you were so special x

So sorry for the loss of your little one. Huge hugs x

RIP Rufus
x x

Sorry for your loss, I know how painful it is after my own loss this week. :(

I'm really sorry. I do know how you feel, its horrible isnt it. I am still struggling to come to terms with Toffee's death under anesthetic last Friday. Its so unexpected and so sad. Big hugs to you. x

Aw bless you, so sorry to hear of your loss. Take time to grieve ,shed tears, be kind to yourself. Popcorn free Rufus xx.
Don't get rid of that cage............................some dear little rescued piggy wiggy somewhere may like to come to you sometime in the future when your heart has healed up again xxxxx

I am ever so sorry that things went pear-shaped for poor Rufus. You wanted to give him the best of lives and have given him all your love.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back