• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Sweet Mocha:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post, I came here for some support and to share what a special friend our guinea pig was. Don't want his life to pass without acknowledgement.

Mocha was our first guinea pig and he was the sweetest little boy ever. I swore once we got to know him that I would never get another small animal other than a guinea pig again. He was a doll. He squeaked everytime he heard me cutting veggies in the kitchen and when we came downstairs in the morning.

Well I came home from work today and my husband told me that he wasn't interested in his lettuce this morning, which was not like him at all. I went over to check him and he was in a corner and breathing very shallowly. I picked him up and held him and knew he wouldn't be with us much longer. He died in my arms around 12:30 today. He seemed fine, this came out of nowhere. He has been with us for almost 4 years and his sweet disposition will be missed by my children, husband and I. The house will be quiet without the squeaks and I already had to catch myself from putting veggie scraps in his cage.

Sweet Mocha, we will miss you and I am sorry that I couldn't make you better. Love you, go enjoy lots of celery and romaine in guinea pig heaven.8...

So sorry to here about your Mocha :(

The same happened to me last week, with my first guinea pig- Mr Pickles. Such a sad time.

I also found support from the forum and since have been totally addicted :)

Rachel

So sorry to here about your Mocha :(

The same happened to me last week, with my first guinea pig- Mr Pickles. Such a sad time.

I also found support from the forum and since have been totally addicted :)

Rachel

Thanks for your kind words, I can't stop crying and have the worst part of telling my oldest daughter in a few minutes and burying him this afternoon while my husband is at work. Am going to buy a pretty Chrysanthemum tomorrow and plant it on his grave.

So very sorry that you have lost Mocha, it sounds as if he was a very special boy. Popcorn free little man.x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs. The Chrysanthemum is a lovely idea.

Goodnight little Mocha. :rose

I am so sorry for your loss! It is not easy to tell your children and to cope with their grief as well.

RIP Mocha - you are much loved and much missed!

So sorry to hear this. Its very hard losing a furry friend and my heart goes out to you. Mocha will be safely at Rainbow bridge now and his memory will live forever in your heart..

Thanks for your kind words, I can't stop crying and have the worst part of telling my oldest daughter in a few minutes and burying him this afternoon while my husband is at work. Am going to buy a pretty Chrysanthemum tomorrow and plant it on his grave.

That's how I was for two days :(
We then remembered the good/funny moments we had with Mr Pickles and what a good life we gave him & how spolit he was! I'm sure its the same with Mocha :)
We brought a flower and planted it on his grave too, a nice thing to do i think.

Hope everything went ok,
Rachel

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP dear Mocha. Run free x

Sorry to hear of your loss, sounds as if you all had 4 happy years together x

I'm so sorry for your loss, and my heart goes out to you because it is so hard telling the kids. One of our pigs, my son's 'little buddy' Frenzy passed away over the summer, and one of the hardest things I ever had to do was tell me son and watch him sob like his heart was broken. It's so sad to lose a pet. Rest in peace, Mocha- I can tell how much you were loved!

So sorry to hear about sweet Mocha 8...8...8...
RIP Mocha run free at the bridge, enjoy popcorning with new friends and munching on the dandelions and lush grass, you'll be forever remembered by your sad family, but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinking in the sky ........... :(

I too have a little garden area where i've got some lovely plants covering our dear boys Sully and Duke, it's actually nice now to go out and weed the area, i chat happily away to them, but SIGH ...... still shed many a tear and it's 4 years since we lost Sully and nearly 2 since we lost Dukey.
HUGS alround for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back