• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbye Syrup we love you

Yesterday evening our poor boy syrup (white) lost his fight after 3 days of illness he was the cheekiest of all of our pigs so full of fun and we will miss him so much especially his brother pancake 💙😩

View attachment 152323
I’m so sorry for your loss! Syrup was an adorable little piggie, I bet he was so sweet. Pancake is also very cute, he reminds me of my two Abyssinians! Please know that Syrup’s death was not your fault at all, please you and Pancake take your time to grieve.

I am so sorry that you lost your sweet little chap. Popcorn free at the Rainbow Bridge, little one x

You did everything possible for Syrup.
He was so well loved and that is the best gift you could have given him - a home filled with love and care.
Look after yourself and be gentle as you grieve

I’m so sorry you’ve lost Syrup, what a handsome little man he was, sending you hugs x
Sleep tight Syrup 🌈

He looked a stunning, happy piggie and I feel for you. Syrup will leave a large piggy shaped hole in your life but will also leave you will lovely memories once the hurting subsides, Popcorn free over the Rainbow Bridge beautiful boy x

I am so very sorry for your loss, huge hugs to you, syrup was obviously so very well loved x

sleep well little one

RIP syrup

x x

Back