• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

:) Goodbyeee

D

DM090820

Hello everyone,

As some of you know the Pride event was my last act here. I'm leaving the forum in permanence as of today to focus on my degree. It's been wonderful knowing you all, and being part of such a vibrant, diverse and caring community over the years. I'm just unable to cope with the stresses inherent with running a forum. It's been an honour and a privilege to have met you.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Signing out.

Reece.

Thank you Reece for everything you have done for the forum and for the Pride event. We will absolutely miss you but best of luck with the degree.

Won't you even be popping in to see us occasionally? Which degree are you studying for? I enjoyed the Pride Party last Night.

:bye::bye::bye:
Oh no! I didn't realise you were going! :yikes: :(
I'd noticed your avatar change a week or two ago & your 'title' thingamy had changed to moderator this morning :(

Thank you for helping with the forum 'Pride party' last night, as always I enjoyed all the work, time and effort everyone puts in to our 'themed' forum parties.

🍀Good luck with your degree (although you'll probably sail through it 👨‍🎓🤩).
What are you studying & how many years will it take you to complete it?

Please pop in occasionally & let us all know how you're getting on :tu:

Thank you for the help & support you've given me & the forum - We're soooo gonna miss you on here :bye: :hug: :bye:

Take care & enjoy.
Love the girls & I 🐹 🐹 🐹 🐹 🐶 xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much @Falken for your many years of dedication to the forum particularly as you do not have or ever plan to have piggies. You’ve been so generous with your time & expertise.
We will miss you.
Wishing you every success in your degree xx

Thank you Reece, there would simply be no forum today without you.

Thank you for all the time, work and support over the years. Your dedication and kindness to TGPF will never be forgotten.

Most of all thank you for being my friend.

Lee
x

Thank you for being a part of the world of piggies. . . Hope you nip back now and then.
Super best wishes with your degree .
Dave.xx

Oh no! That came sooner than I expected ☹️ The past few weeks have been fun getting to know you and your funny character. Thank you for helping the cogs keep moving in the background. What will you be studying? I’d love to know more details (PM welcome 😁). Wishing you all the very best with your degree and all else life brings to you. You will smash it ☺️

Hey Reece

Thank you for everything you have done for the forum.
Wishing you every success with your degree.
Please do pop in now and again and tell us how you are getting on.
if you are ever in Manchester, come and say hello.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the forum but hope you pop in from time to time when you can. Thank you for everything you've done for this forum over the years. Good luck with your degree :)

THANK YOU and best wishes for your degree /life etc ! Please don’t be a stranger to us - we will miss you 🥰

Oh I didn't know! Thank you Reece for last night and for everything you've done for the forum. I wish you all the best for the future. Sending huge hugs!

Good luck with your degree I'm sure you'll ace it! I haven't been here very long but I still want to say thank you for all that you've done for the forum and for last night's PRIDE party!

Good luck with your degree. You will be great. Thank you for all you've done for the forum.

Thank you for everything you have done behind the scenes for the forum, i’m so sorry to hear your leaving but good luck with your degree!

Back