• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodbyemypet.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Has anyone else seen this. its a site where you can buy a 'diy pet funeral kit' i was on a website and noticed this one just wondered what people think?

I wouldnt either Kelly i was looking but couldnt decide what i thought whether i thought it was a bit impersonal or good if you had children because it would help them understand more still got mixed feelings x

Just don't think they are right that's all..can't quite put my finger on a reason at the mo, soz

I've got my own way of burying and remembering my pets and think any other way would not be my choice and not so special, saying that my garden is getting full of special plants and only I know where things can be planted without disturbing a grave

i dont know. i think it is kind of creepy to have a grave in the yard. it would to me freak kids out.... young ones. but everyone is different i guess

Mine is similar Michelle my dad wants to turf the lawn but has been told not to as there is Rudi and Griff at the far end! he said that is doesnt matter but my mum won hehe we all have our own special ways x

I am so jealous that my mother has my beautiful Dr buried in her garden!
;D

and no, I wouldn't want a kit like that at all. It has to be a very special burial, individual to the animal and its loved ones.

yeah i agree, everyone has their own way of burying their pets

Love
Claire

princessguinea said:
i dont know. i think it is kind of creepy to have a grave in the yard. it would to me freak kids out.... young ones. but everyone is different i guess

no its not creepy in fact i find it very comforting to sit and chat away to my darlings especially if i am feeling down, I dont particulary add ornaments but do have a special vase with my MY PET engraved on it that is in a flower bed, and a couple of little stone angels all around the garden, Bear and Lavenders grave is nearly done now they have some wonderful Lavender plants and will add a stone angel on it for them both,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back