• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodnight gorgeous George

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ross rang me at work today to tell me that he had found George the hamster in his bed and he had passed away. Am gutted. George came to live with us in April 2009 as an extremely traumatised little man. He had been manhandled and it took us months to gain his trust. We got there eventually and he turned into the friendliest little hamster ever. We didn't see that much of him as he loved sleeping in his buried tubes and house and only came out if he wanted something, but every time his cage was cleaned he came out then and had a run with the piggies in his ball. He was our first rescue and really changed our lives and what we felt we needed to do, loads of animals have arrived in our flat since but George will always be the one that started it. Love you George.

076-2.jpg

089-2.jpg

030410008.jpg

024-11.jpg

awwww poor George, he was so beautiful too, rip little fella.

So sorry Helen & Ross, hope you are ok xxxxx

Thanks, am ok just keep looking at his empty cage.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious George. Run free x

What a beautiful little man, who really was here for a reason too open your eyes too all the gorgeous animals that are in need of loving homes. He will live on forever though each animal you take in. What a gorgeous Boy! x>>

Thanks everyone and especially Flintstones for saying that, made me cry all over again (that's a good thing).

I am so sorry for your loss - George has made your life richer and has given it a new direction. Not a bad legacy for such a little man! He will always have a special nest in your heart.

RIP

Thanks Wiebke, you have summed it up perfectly.

I'm so so sorry and heartfelt hugs to you and Ross over the loss of George.

He was a really special fellow for showing you the path of your animal rescuing journey. Happy memories and a tribute to George.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back