• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodnight Maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosierum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On Sunday morning I found Maggie in her forever sleep. At almost 6 she was my old girl.

I got Maggie with her best friend Milkshake back in 2011 from a rescue in Wales. Hand reared at the rescue Maggie was a people piggy. She had her own little ways chattering to herself as she wandered round her cage and finding a special wheek to shout if any of the water bottles got empty. My gorgeous long haired diva popcorn free.

Oh no, this is so sad. I am so very sorry. Maggie was such a beautiful and special girl. xx

So sad, sleep tight beautiful Maggie. I'm really sorry.

They all have their own personalities and its especially they sounds that they make that you miss them so much. Sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry that you have lost your gorgous girl! What a wonderful tribute. I have found it very hard to say good bye to my oldeis who have been part of my life for so long.

RIP Maggie

Liked your first post because the photos are simply stunning. She was such a gorgeous girl, and I'm really sorry for your loss. Big big hugs and lots of strength.
Maggie, popcorn free, sweetie.

My heart sank when I saw the name, i was hoping it wasn't your Maggie. She was such a pretty girl I always loved hearing about her and seeing pigtures. So sorry for your loss. Huge Hugs x

Sleep well little one

RIP Maggie
x x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight beautiful girl xx

Oh she was so beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight little one x

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Play well at the Rainbow Bridge.

RIP Maggie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back