• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodnight Mr. Biggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Biggles

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Don't know what to say really. A week tomorrow Biggles left me. I miss saying good morning to him. I miss saying goodnight to him and pretty much all the time in-between. Oh boy we battled for those last few weeks and he tried so very hard. But now no more hurting for him.. When we moved from Sussex to Dorset, we left with the most wonderful 2 dogs, Maggie and Meesha and his buddy Sumo. They weren't really even my piggies, my son's then fiance wanted them so they arrived. She went and they stayed. In the 18 months in Dorset we lost both of the girls and Sumo and B was the most antisocial chap you could imagine but many hours were spent sitting on a box beside his house until one evening he desided he would venture his front paws onto my knee and we didn't look back. When we moved to Devon his house came indoors (he'd been in a conservatory) and the evening cuddles started bigtime. I've got ponies and very old sheep outside and a giant goldfish and a rescue rough collie but although I love them all very dearly, they don't snuggle up to me every evening. They don't wheek and they don't often make me laugh by just doing silly, daft things. How on earth can such a small little body leave such an enormous chasm? God bless Biggs. Sleep well wee man xx

Oh its awful when they leave us isn't it? So sorry you lost Biggs x

I am very sorry sorry that you have lost your special man; he was well loved and you did all you could for him. I am very sad that it wasn't to be!

RIP Mr Biggles

I am very sorry sorry that you have lost your special man; he was well loved and you did all you could for him. I am very sad that it wasn't to be!

RIP Mr Biggles
Thank you Wiebke and thank you for your help during his last few weeks.

Oh gosh, such a sad story.
It is amazing that such little critters give us such BIG BIG heartache when they leave us. Sorry to see you go, Mr Biggs. God bless you.

I'm so sorry. Give your ponies a big cuddle, I find putting my head on their manes so comforting. They understand when you are sad. Mr Biggles will always be remembered.

Oh gosh, such a sad story.
It is amazing that such little critters give us such BIG BIG heartache when they leave us. Sorry to see you go, Mr Biggs. God bless you.
Thank you 7squeakers. I'm sorry for the waffle, but you're right, they do. I think it must be very noisy at the 'Bridge'. I so hope they are all having a big, painless, party while they're waiting for us.

I'm so sorry. Give your ponies a big cuddle, I find putting my head on their manes so comforting. They understand when you are sad. Mr Biggles will always be remembered.
Thank you Goth Mummy. There's been one pony that's had a fairly damp neck all week, he's been a real cuddlebug since he was a baby but he does't cuddle up on my lap and make funny noises or nibble my finger when he wants to have a wee:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back