• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goodnight Tiny, my amazing little bug eyed freak pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicquita

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tiny passed away last night. my little girl was four and a half, and for an odd looking little in bred pet shop piggie, i'm quite proud of her.

Chris picked her out in a pet shop over four years ago, and i always said mean things about her, as it seemed that she hated me. she was the most lively little girl ever. she wheeked every day. the loudest of my pigs. because of that, it seems that a gaping hole has been left.

it always amused/annoyed me, because i fed her and cleaned her out and looked after her, but she's always run away from me. yet whenever Chris was there, she'd always be out wheeking, and ready for cuddles. clear favouritism on her part ¬_¬

Tiny was my second ever guinea pig, and i've had her almost her entire life. she was named 'Tiny' as she fit in the palm of my hand. ironic when she went from 'tiny', to a very disproportionate 1kg+. she had her pointy little nose, and goggly eyes, and rather than going pear shaped like most pigs, she usually just ballooned out at the waist. but her abnormalities made her one of the cutest, most unique piggies that i've ever seen.

DSC00648.jpg

i'm quite distraught. i may have always picked on her, but she always got her treats, and ate from my hand, and i loved watching her. she was such a unique little girl. i think i may have even loved that she picked Chris over me. as though she really had a preference, which to me, is a pretty smart characteristic, no matter how dopey i liked to say she was.

P1120264.jpg

she always ran out to greet me, then became disinterested when she saw that i wasn't Chris. she even used to wheek at his voice. recently she'd been losing weight, so she 'spoke' to Chris on the phone. she even seemed to recognise his voice then.

she was my piggie house model and everything

finished.jpg

and she had the cutest set of piggy lips

P1110690.jpg

and now, she's gone to join my other little beauties on rainbow bridge

AlfieTiny.jpg

i hope there are lots and lots of veggie treats for you there. and i'm going to miss you forever and ever.

P1120360.jpg

these are just some of the photos that i have of my amazing little girl. many more were taken of her, so i essentially have photos of her throughout her life, which i'm suddenly incredibly grateful of. i can't believe i'm never going to hear her piercing little wheek again, or have tomato splashed all over my lap when i give her treats.

piggles025.jpg

piggles018.jpg

i keep bursting into floods of tears. my mom and sister keep pointing out that she had a good life, but somehow that doesn't make it much better. her life would've continued to be a good life, one that she deserves for how happy it always made me to hear her nattering away at me when i didn't bring food, even if their bowls were full, and all the cute things she did.

a few weeks ago, i took a fifteen minute video of her running around the kitchen, seemingly perfectly healthy. running around, wheeking, eating her treats, chewing my shoes, everything. she was such a happy outgoing little girl. i think the thing that makes me the most sad is that her favourite person in the world was Chris, and he left for uni at the very beginning of october. to my poor little girl, that must've been a really long time ago, and i wish she could've had one last cuddle from him before she went.

night night my bug eyed little freak piggie

i miss you dearly already

and i added so many photos of her that i couldn't use any smilies, so just to add... 8...

Aww soo sad hope your ok, She looked very happy with her friend's and your piggy pen is wonderful, you obviously care a great deal about your piggie's and all af them look in their element in that pen, sorry for your loss she is happy at the bridge now:(

awwww honey, I'm so sorry, what a gorgeous piggy, and those lips i totally see where you are coming from!

Rip baby sleep well xxxxxx

Hope you are bearing up ok x

I'm so sorry for your loss Nicquita :( What a pretty girl Tiny is, and she sounds like such a character too!

Sleep well lovely Tiny xx

I am so sorry for your loss.
You have some lovely photos that you can treasure forever.

R.I.P Sweetheart and have fun with your friends at the bridge x

Nicquita

so sorry for your loss of Tiny :( she was a beautiful little lady and looking through your photos she is the female version of our Jules who we lost at the end of October - the likeness is uncanny I had to do a double/triple/quadruple take I hope they meet up at the bridge and see how alike they actually are - popcorn free little lady xx
Hugs to you Nicquita xx

Chris sent me some more photos to add, as he had a camera phone when we first got Tiny. so here's a few of her with her favourite person

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

i know he has glossy lips in that first one. he's allergic to their fir, but he loved being around them. makes his skin all odd though, so there's an abundance of lip balm in that photo

i love those photos. they give you as to why we named her Tiny

Such lovely photo's of Tiny.
I am so sorry hun i really am.
She's had a wonderful life with you and that is something you must treasure xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back