• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Goog bye my sweet Abbey :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
you seemed a little better this morning but i still took you the vets, i even canceled my taxi as i thought you had turned a courner but as i cancelled my taxi turned up, so i went the vets with you, you were snuggling in your cuddle cup and settling down to sleep, but you were still in so much pain, i took you out of your carrier at the vets and you had al-ready passed away.

you were such a wonderful guinea pig who will be sooo missed by me , your hubby, and your 2 sow friends, even though you had a horrid past the life you had with me since feb this year, was the happiest life you could of had and I'm so happy you were happy, but i still feel soooo sad as i feel in some way it was my fault and i should have done more8...8...8...

i love you Abbey and one day we will meet again, popcorn and run free with Big Buff and Jenny and the new babies that were born asleep 11 days ago..

i love you my sweet Abbey8...8...8...
DSC04764-1.jpg

DSC04764.jpg

Oh gosh Claire, I'm so sorry. Such a beautiful and special girl.

Goodnight lovely Abbey. :rose

I'm so sorry sweetheart, she is pain free now.
You gave her such a wonderful life.

R.I.P Sweetie, have fun at the bridge with your friends xx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP beautiful Abbey. Run free x

I so didn't want to see this update in RB, I'm so sorry for your loss Claire.8... Sleep well gorgeous girl, you will be very sadly missed.

I am so saddened to hear that you have lost your special princess. She may have not had the best starts in life but you showed her what it was like to feel safe and loved. I'm sure she will be watching over you all from rainbow bridge and can popcorn free forever. SLeep well beautiful girl..

you seemed a little better this morning but i still took you the vets, i even canceled my taxi as i thought you had turned a courner but as i cancelled my taxi turned up, so i went the vets with you, you were snuggling in your cuddle cup and settling down to sleep, but you were still in so much pain, i took you out of your carrier at the vets and you had al-ready passed away.

you were such a wonderful guinea pig who will be sooo missed by me , your hubby, and your 2 sow friends, even though you had a horrid past the life you had with me since feb this year, was the happiest life you could of had and I'm so happy you were happy, but i still feel soooo sad as i feel in some way it was my fault and i should have done more8...8...8...

i love you Abbey and one day we will meet again, popcorn and run free with Big Buff and Jenny and the new babies that were born asleep 11 days ago..

i love you my sweet Abbey8...8...8...
DSC04764-1.jpg

DSC04764.jpg

Poor abbey, rest in peace!

Claire I may not know you but I certainly know from everything I read that you post on the forum that you will have done everything you possibly could to help her so please don't feel any sadness, it was not your fault. You gave her a fantastic life and showed her what it's like to be loved and happy.
She passed away snuggled up and with you. It was her time and she will have her Christmas looking after the babies at the Rainbow Bridge.
Sending you a big hug and piggy kisses from my boys. x

Claire I may not know you but I certainly know from everything I read that you post on the forum that you will have done everything you possibly could to help her so please don't feel any sadness, it was not your fault. You gave her a fantastic life and showed her what it's like to be loved and happy.
She passed away snuggled up and with you. It was her time and she will have her Christmas looking after the babies at the Rainbow Bridge.
Sending you a big hug and piggy kisses from my boys. x

thank you very much its really nice to hear words like that really does lift my mood:), it is such a shame that she has passed8... Abbeys are my fav breed and she was my first Abbey ive ever had8... i do have another abbey which i had a few weeks back who looks just like her so when i look at her (Holly) she reminds me of Abbey, Holly sadly has mammary tumors :( she is very well thankfully and Holly and her friend Honey were free preloved guineas and were in shocking state when they came to me, Honey is sheltie and was soooo matted it took me 2 hours to cut her hair:(

just sooo happy she experienced love and cuddles she was a lovely guinea pig and will never be forgotten x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back