Gorgeous Guinea Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach_91

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Was just looking at the website gorgeous guineas and would like to get the just for boars shampoo even though my gp has no skin problems was wondering if anyone else uses it ? ( not that I'm going to bath him regularly) just for when he needs it

Hi Rach,Ive used this product on both my boars and it is great.It gently cleans there skin and hair.Smells lovely,not girly!

I just ordered this product myself, looking forward to washing my boy since he is getting pretty stinky. Definatly will post back with a review.

I'm gonna order some them :) thanks for your replies x

I just ordered this product myself, looking forward to washing my boy since he is getting pretty stinky. Definatly will post back with a review.
Yes a review would be good if you can :)

I have used most of the other gorgeous guineas shampoos and they are amazingly kind to the skin and bring up a dirty piggy like new! Not used the just for boars yet. The posh n go for long haired breeds leaves a very soft coat easy to comb. Do a patch test first as recommended on the instruction sheet, but the ingredients are carefully chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back