• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Gorgeous Guineas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puzzlepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Could anyone give me any recommendations as to which of the Gorgeous Guineas products are best for treating scurfy skin? I've got a teddy piggy, an aby X and a smooth coated pig. Inca (teddy) has a little bit of dry, flaky skin on her back. The aloe melt looks like it would be a good option, but I wanted to know if anyone thought otherwise? And as I will be making an order shortly, which shampoos or other products would be good to get?

Best speak to Chrissie at Gorgeous Guinea; she will know. Teddies are prone to skin issues that were neither mites or fungal (mine certainly are), but if in doubt, please see a vet for a diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back